What's new

New Years Eve Shave

I am new. Green. I am on the east coast right now and it is 2011 around these parts. My night was significant because not only did I pass into the future, I added a pass to my shave. December 31/January 1 2010/2011 marks the first(hopefully of many) BBS shaves in this man's life. WTG XTG ATG. Official standard style. Having reached this milestone, I feel relieved; I feel accomplished. The story still ends with me alone in my apartment in a new town surrounded by strangers but my face feels PHENOMENAL.:thumbup:

Thank you to Sapone Vegetal soap, feather, and Ogallala sage & cedar for the wonderful evening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR B&B

i apologize if my alcohol intake(the culprit behind this thread) has wasted your time...(thank you Natty Greene)

:biggrin1:

I am new. Green. I am on the east coast right now and it is 2011 around these parts. My night was significant because not only did I pass into the future, I added a pass to my shave. December 31/January 1 2010/2011 marks the first(hopefully of many) BBS shaves in this man's life. WTG XTG ATG. Official standard style. Having reached this milestone, I feel relieved; I feel accomplished. The story still ends with me alone in my apartment in a new town surrounded by strangers but my face feels PHENOMENAL.:thumbup:

Thank you to Sapone Vegetal soap, feather, and Ogallala sage & cedar for the wonderful evening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR B&B

i apologize if my alcohol intake(the culprit behind this thread) has wasted your time...(thank you Natty Greene)

:biggrin1:
Happy New Year and enjoy many more good shaves!

Happy New Year. Just don't drink and shave at the same time! However, I believe there is a video somewhere showing just that.

David

Rainy morning here in San Francisco. Got up, prepared oatmeal and coffee for my fiance and left her to breakfast in bed with the new Keith Richards book.

I retired to the shower, and after that,

Cella! Thank you Marco!

Dirty Bird scuttle
Feather!
Edwin Jagger D89
Lots of hot water,
and Clubman.

I am now officially ready for the coming year.

Thanks to all for all your help,

Jeff

After a few days home sick and more than three days growth, I felt healthy just in time for a New Years night out (a night ahead of you here). Had a marvelous top-10 shave to kick it off...

The tools: Origins pre-shave oil, Nancy boy replenishing cream applied with PCWoodcraft 'mango-wood' brush, Slim adjustable loaded w/ a Gillette Super Thin, finished with Nancy Boy cooling gel and Billy Jealousy 'shaved ice' balm.

My New Year's kiss(es) came with repeated compliments on smooth cheeks :001_rolle

Happy New Year!

Top Bottom