What's new

100 Derby's $7.93 Free shipping

I saw this late last night while doing some browsing on amazon for some shaving soap. Came here this morning to post it but you beat me to it. I would have got on this if I didn't just purchase these from the ebay link the two days ago.

Good find, and keep the deals coming!

Man, $8.95 was cheap, this is so good I might have to buy more, I might even get to the point I'll could be on that show Hoarders.

I bought 100...they only go one good shave for me, but heck...

In the past month I have bought 1000 blades. Last night I was looking at straights and mentioned something to my wife...she said as soon as I got through my DE blades I could buy a straight:lol:

Thanks! For some reason i was charged $7.99. An official complaint for 6 cents has been filed. :lol:

BTW, it's simply amazing that we can get a year of blades for less than the cost of 2 fusion cartridges. :thumbup1:

I bought 100...they only go one good shave for me, but heck...

In the past month I have bought 1000 blades. Last night I was looking at straights and mentioned something to my wife...she said as soon as I got through my DE blades I could buy a straight:lol:

To me it sounds like she just said "Keep buying as much DE stuff as you want" haha!

These come out to be cheaper than Dorco's. How is that possible.

Last edited:
I don't really even like Derbys, but I ordered 200 last night???

Just like Night Train Express, Thunderbird or Wild Irish Rose, it's whats on sale that counts.

"What's the word? / Thunderbird / How's it sold? / Good and cold / What's the jive? / Bird's alive / What's the price? / Thirty twice."

I feel your pain.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned on another thread that there is a difference between Derby "verticals" and Derby "horizontals", that the horizontals are ok but some people have problems with the verticals. The horizontal/vertical reference is to the lettering on the package. Looking at the link, these are verticals. I have a 100 pack of Derby verticals and haven't had a problem, but I thought I would mention it.

Someone mentioned on another thread that there is a difference between Derby "verticals" and Derby "horizontals", that the horizontals are ok but some people have problems with the verticals. The horizontal/vertical reference is to the lettering on the package. Looking at the link, these are verticals. I have a 100 pack of Derby verticals and haven't had a problem, but I thought I would mention it.

Strangely enough... My pack received from the link above was Horizontal. No guarantee for anyone else, but a good omen none-the-less.

I think it's hogwash. I just got "verticals" and they shave perfectly fine. I'm positive they are the same blade.

I was going to place this in the other derby thread, but thought it would lose audience.

For those who were on the fence--- not sure this gets any cheaper:

Derby Link -- 7.93 - FS
Did I really "need" the blades .....

No

Did I buy the blades anyway ....

YES

For under $8.00 .... including shipping .... for what is already my daily "go to" blade - I had to pull the trigger

Top Bottom