What's new

Picked up my new Toggle today

Thought I'd share photos of this baby. Found it and put in on layaway last week at a local antique mall. Paid the princely sum of $35+ tax, American. Tried to tell the booth owner it was worth more, but she wouldn't take a penny more than the $35. It came with 3 packages of NOS Schick blades, as depicted. Eventually, I'd like to replace it with a pack of the original blades that came with the set-maybe someone here could point me in the right direction here?

Anyway, I'm going to shave with it a few times and then pass it along to someone who's more of a collector than I am. Goes to show you, that there are still bargains to be had out there.

Beerman

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

GREAT SCORE!!

Congratulations!!

Let us know what you think of it compared to a Fatboy or Slim.

I think mine gives a better shave on a lower number, but it might be in my head... :laugh:

My fatboy is my daily shaver lately, but my Toggle is so fun to use. It just feels 'right' in my hand.

I wish the Fatboy was longer, or the Slim was heavier...

Nice! What happened to your keyboard???

Thanks. Computer with the jacked-up keyboard was a gift from a neighbor when I got laid-off this Summer. Had belonged to their 7 year old, so I imagine she put it through the wringer. Still works for me though, and the price was right.:biggrin1:

Beerman

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Nice score! If you do not keep it I am sure you won't have a bit of trouble selling it.

Top Bottom