What's new

My B&B LE Collection....so far.

I've been a member here for almost a year (Feb. will be a year). And I have learned one simple fact. B&B LE items are quality shaving gear. Here is my collection so far. Excuse the crappy pics. I have the B&B Essential Brush, B&B Le Grelot, and the B&B LE Bernhardt watch.

View attachment 137850

I just bought the 2006 Edwin Jagger Brush off of B/S/T in black. The next items i would like to search for is the 06 Brush/Razor set in Horn, The 08 LE Brush by Kent. and the Tim Zowada damascus straight (gotta feeling i'm gonna be looking for that one for a long time). Anyway, guys sorry to take up all your time but it's a collection that i'm proud of, and i thought i would share it. :thumbup: Carry On.

Nice :thumbup1:

I've been looking for the Essential for a while without luck so far, maybe it's time to start looking for the LE Grelot instead :biggrin1:

And that watch, beautiful!

Nice :thumbup1:

I've been looking for the Essential for a while without luck so far, maybe it's time to start looking for the LE Grelot instead :biggrin1:

And that watch, beautiful!

Have you posted a WTB ad yet for the Essential? There was a recent sale of those to contributors from Nick and you may find one of the buyers willing to sell one. As for the Le Grelot if you can find one i highly recommend one. I just shaved with it and it's a great shaver. But then again all Le Grelots are lol. So just a regular Thiers Issard Le Grelot will do the same great job. Good Luck on your hunt.

Have you posted a WTB ad yet for the Essential? There was a recent sale of those to contributors from Nick and you may find one of the buyers willing to sell one. As for the Le Grelot if you can find one i highly recommend one. I just shaved with it and it's a great shaver. But then again all Le Grelots are lol. So just a regular Thiers Issard Le Grelot will do the same great job. Good Luck on your hunt.

I posted a WTB a while ago with no responce, I was to late at the contributors sale, and I've been to late everytime one has showed up in BST, guess it's just not meant to be :001_unsur

I posted a WTB a while ago with no responce, I was to late at the contributors sale, and I've been to late everytime one has showed up in BST, guess it's just not meant to be :001_unsur

I don't know if you're still looking for an Essential but there's one on BST right now. Good Luck

Walker:

That's a very beautiful collection. Each of them are works of art on their own and treasures to enjoy and pass down when the time is right. Thanks for sharing.

Don

Sounds as if Walker is starting his very own B&B museum. :001_tt1:

:lol: It's just this stuff is so well made. Most times you get this signature brand stuff it's like "Let's find the cheapest stuff, put our logo on it and jack the price up" But not the B&B stuff. I'm not saying that to appear to be a brown noser either. I'm dead serious. The watch is a beautiful masterpiece. The LeGrelot with the 1/4 grind IMO shaves better than my 3/4 grind LeGrelot (of course i'm not saying Badger and Blade invented the 1/4" grind, it's just like that was taking into consideration) I would have liked to have gotten my hands on one of the first edition Essentials as i am told they were better than the 2nd run but i stioll love it!! My 2006 LE brush is still in route from Australlia so i am really looking forward to using it when it arrives. Now.....what to post next on WTB? :glare:

Top Bottom