What's new

Musgo Real question

I just got a bottle of Musgo Real for Christmas. What's the deal with the incredibly small hole the stuff comes out of? When I shake it into my hand only a very little comes out, and I have to shake the bottle several times to get more out. Are they trying to tell me that I should only use a little of the stuff?

I just got a bottle of Musgo Real for Christmas. What's the deal with the incredibly small hole the stuff comes out of? When I shake it into my hand only a very little comes out, and I have to shake the bottle several times to get more out. Are they trying to tell me that I should only use a little of the stuff?
Yes, a little bit goes a long way with MR ... 3 or 4 drops of the ASL should be all you need. Apply it with wet hands so it will spread out easier, and it will diliute the intense alcohol burn.

Yes, a little bit goes a long way with MR ... 3 or 4 drops of the ASL should be all you need. Apply it with wet hands so it will spread out easier, and it will diliute the intense alcohol burn.

+1 I agree. If it didn't have the stopper with the little hole it would be ease to over do it

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I expanded the little hole slightly with an awl. (I recall fondly the day my father said to me, "Son, one day this awl will be yours.") Now I can get the proper amount out in a jiffy, without fear of wasting any of that magical elixir.

I expanded the little hole slightly with an awl. (I recall fondly the day my father said to me, "Son, one day this awl will be yours.") Now I can get the proper amount out in a jiffy, without fear of wasting any of that magical elixir.

+1. Proraso AS is the same way. This is what I've done also.

:lol:

I'm thinking about getting myself a bottle of Musgo splash. Should I?

I slather the stuff on, can't get enough. I haven't tried the 5 drops on a wet face, I usually just get a liberal amount in my palm and then go to town. It smells too good to not use a fair amount. Plus the wife likes it:001_rolle

I slather the stuff on, can't get enough. I haven't tried the 5 drops on a wet face, I usually just get a liberal amount in my palm and then go to town. It smells too good to not use a fair amount. Plus the wife likes it:001_rolle

+1. I have too many products to worry about using 4 drops versus 8 drops. Plus if both you and the wife like it, why not? :thumbup:

Haven't tried the splash (next on my list after I recover from Christmas), but I absolutely love the balm! My wife really likes it too, although I might like it a bit more :lol:

An argument can be made that it is the single greatest product in all of shaving. If it's not, it's within spittin' distance.

+ 1 So very, very true. It is the elite among elites (e.g., speick, tabac, cella, mr. taylor, etc.)

Agreed, I find the splash and balm of the highest quality. I should state the wife is also a big fan of the balm as well:001_wub:

Well...a bottle of the stuff should be at my door on Wednesday. That is all.

The Musgo regulator is annoying. It takes an extra 5 seconds to shake out. I like a palm full of aftershave and applied to a wet face with dry hands.

Never heard of it!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom