What's new

Musgo Real question

This has become one of my favorite splashes. I've never tried the balm though. I might need to track a bottle down soon.

Tried the splash for the first time today. Looks like I finally found an aftershave I'll actually use. I like that the scent seems to come and go and isn't overpowering. My wife and daughter liked it.

A quick question for you guys. Does anyone else's Musgo splash have slightly opaque properties? I'm not talking like milk or anything; more like a saline solution. I know it won't affect the performance of the stuff or anything but I'm just curious since it struck me as odd.

A quick question for you guys. Does anyone else's Musgo splash have slightly opaque properties? I'm not talking like milk or anything; more like a saline solution. I know it won't affect the performance of the stuff or anything but I'm just curious since it struck me as odd.
It may have been subject to extreme heat or (more likely) cold at some point in transit ... if this is the case, it may look a bit cloudy.

It may have been subject to extreme heat or (more likely) cold at some point in transit ... if this is the case, it may look a bit cloudy.

Ahh I see. Makes sense. It was cold today and the juice was still cold when I used it (felt very nice). At first I attributed the fogginess to the cold glass but it stuck around. No worries. Thanks for the help!

Ahh I see. Makes sense. It was cold today and the juice was still cold when I used it (felt very nice). At first I attributed the fogginess to the cold glass but it stuck around. No worries. Thanks for the help!

I have a different situation with my splash. It developed a brownish sedimentation on the bottom of the bottle. It dissipates/mixes once you shake it up a bit, but it always settles after about 24 hours of sitting.

Has this happened to anyone else's bottle before?

Top Bottom