What's new

Big Lot Find

Stopped in to see what they had and grabbed the following of Preferred Fragrance Cologne copy's of Drakkar, Polo, Boss & Code, O! and some real Antonio Banderas 1 oz A/S 1oz EDT and Balm for ten bucks. I got to say the Akthar Noir is something to try I have some Drakkar Noir and compared the two one on one wrest and one on the other and the Akthar is winning hands down all three notes matched but the impostor is stronger and longer lasting judged by my on expert the wife. :thumbup:

No wounder they are being sued.

Last edited:
Stopped in to see what they had and grabbed the following of Preferred Fragrance Cologne copy's of Drakkar, Polo, Boss & Code, O! and some real Antonio Banderas 1 oz A/S 1oz EDT and Balm for ten bucks. I got to say the Akthar Noir is something to try I have some Drakkar Noir and compared the two one on one wrest and one on the other and the Akthar is winning hands down all three notes matched but the impostor is stronger and longer lasting judged by my on expert the wife. :thumbup:

No wounder they are being sued.

I have the Akthar Noir as well, because it resembles more the original formulation that the current Drakkar reformulation. Good choice! You can occasionally find some nice designer brand stuff there.

Top Bottom