What's new

Orient - Free $150 surprise watch

I was just looking at Orient's site and noticed "Free $150 surprise watch" when you make a purchase. Has anyone ordered from them recently and know what watch is given?

I was just looking at Orient's site and noticed "Free $150 surprise watch" when you make a purchase. Has anyone ordered from them recently and know what watch is given?

Just because they "value" it at 150 doesnt mean you will.

Good point. I assume I won't to be honest. I usually have low expectations for anything free. I've been looking to pick up one of their watches and was just curious what the "throw in" was.

When I ordered my CEZ05003B my surprise watch was ok, it wasn't anything they have on their site and when I searched the model number all that came up were sites in Japanese. It was an auto and not quartz btw.

Just because they "value" it at 150 doesnt mean you will.

That's been my experience... and even that is questionable. I received a lady's watch with my most recent order. When I looked up the model number online, I saw it being offered for much less. Oh, well... it was a throw-in.

I ordered from them last week and should have it by Friday. I'll let you know what mine is. If it's a ladies watch, I can always give it to my Mom since Mother's Day is right around the corner.

They frequently throw in a women's watch or a digital watch, but I have seen some guys at W.U.S. report getting some pretty nice free ones.

Here is a picture of my free Orient 3 star watch. The quality is not bad and I find that I wear it frequently.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered twice from them and each time their "$150" watch has always been a lady's watch that, err...I probably wouldn't even give to a girlfriend.

However, I DID give each of them to my sister and mother and they seem satisfied :thumbup::lol:

I can't complain because it IS a freebie that is technically worth so and so amount :biggrin1:

Here is a picture of my free Orient 3 star watch. The quality is not bad and I find that I wear it frequently.
full

WOW! You're quite fortunate to score that one for free. That's one I would actually consider buying. Far better than the ladies watch I received. :blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I opted to not go right through the company. I just grabbed this one brand new with the tags and papers through Ebay for $90. Arrived the other day but haven't had time to get it sized yet.

proxy.php

They are offering this deal again, although they don't specify the free watch's value. I can get the watch I want for 40 bucks less on Amazon though, so really I would be paying 40 bucks for a watch I very probably won't want

Top Bottom