What's new

new guy check-in

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mick:
Welcome to the B & B (and dis-engaging the 'lurking device'), and it sounds like you're off to a great start, (oh by the way..I love my Merkurs 23C & 38C). :shaving:
Also, it might wise to get a DE Razor Blade Sampler to see what blade is a good fit (sharp, dull, ect...), for your face and Razor.
And yes...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and alround 'know-how' (see link below), to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here :w00t:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=71700

Also, once you get time....please tell all of us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

Last edited:
I'm happy with the Muhle. Went throught several blade samplers and a few of the medical prep blades. I basically created three stacks 'sucks', 'average', 'good'. Both the Feathers and Personna Medical Prep made the 'good' stack but I get a better consistent performance from the Personna's. I just started working through a 100 pack of those. Changing blades every Sunday I figure I'm good for awhile. My ADs seem to be brushes and soaps. Currently have a Muhle synthetic, VHD, Burma Shave, Shea, AOS travel, RV UK blk badger in IBO and have another RV coming any day now it's a Shavemac D01 Two-band knot in the extreme flat-top shape set in IBO with a little extra weight in the handle. Already thinking about a RV boar.

Top Bottom