What's new

Death of C.O. Bigelow!!!

Tube number 1 of like 12 i bought in a fit of madness this past summer!!!! :lol:
This will allow me to slip the new Sienna soap into the rotation, hopefully SWMBO will not even notice:blush:! I've got stuff scattered (hidden) all over the house, office, work vehicle, and my pickup!!! Blades, aftershaves, soaps, creams!!! I need to take an inventory and figure what I "really could not live without" and have a clearing session!!!

For me the best place to stash some goodies is my "tool box" in the garage. Actually, it is an old, dirty on the outside tool box that is hidden beneath my new one - which weights about 50 pounds. So far, my sweetie has never ventured near that one.

For me the best place to stash some goodies is my "tool box" in the garage. Actually, it is an old, dirty on the outside tool box that is hidden beneath my new one - which weights about 50 pounds. So far, my sweetie has never ventured near that one.

this is genius

Hmmm, all I need to do is use the top shelf of my closet behind the liqueur. My wife too short to try looking even with the step stool from the kitchen. Short boxes and bottles would be completely missed.

Phil

Tube number 1 of like 12 i bought in a fit of madness this past summer!!!! :lol:
This will allow me to slip the new Sienna soap into the rotation, hopefully SWMBO will not even notice:blush:! I've got stuff scattered (hidden) all over the house, office, work vehicle, and my pickup!!! Blades, aftershaves, soaps, creams!!! I need to take an inventory and figure what I "really could not live without" and have a clearing session!!!

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but "Bath and Bodyworks" is having a "buy 2 get a 3rd one free" sale on all Bigelow products and you can even mix and match too. :thumbup: enjoy the AD :lol:

Top Bottom