What's new

albany , calif AV MUSK

The cvs store on solano ave in albany still has 3 heavy glass bottles of aqua velva musk on the shelf @ $ 4.99 each...these are getting impossible to find,and the blue AV in glass is long gone...2010 said goodbye to old spice cylinder deodorant as well

The cvs store on solano ave in albany still has 3 heavy glass bottles of aqua velva musk on the shelf @ $ 4.99 each...these are getting impossible to find,and the blue AV in glass is long gone...2010 said goodbye to old spice cylinder deodorant as well

Thanks I hope there will be at least one left when I get there. I bought the last one they had in the Pinole CVS. They had it in the clearance section-$.99!

Thanks I hope there will be at least one left when I get there. I bought the last one they had in the Pinole CVS. They had it in the clearance section-$.99!

sure hope they are still there...that little,heavy ,thick glass bottle really feels nice in the hand...the new plastic ones look and feel like 99 cent store stuff...let me know if you score !

Well no luck on this. I went in right away (12/13) and there were only plastic bottles. I'm out there all the time getting at Gordos Taqueria or King Tsin, so I've been doing spot checks!

Sorry for the late update!

Well no luck on this. I went in right away (12/13) and there were only plastic bottles. I'm out there all the time getting at Gordos Taqueria or King Tsin, so I've been doing spot checks!

Sorry for the late update!

any of the glass bottles are really becoming extinct in california...I think by 2013 we will see them on ebay for $25

I was in my local grocery store and they had 7 or 8 of the blue AV in glass bottles @ $4.99 so I picked up a couple. Maybe check out your grocery they probly don't turn it over as fast as a drug store and might have old stock.

If anybody really wants one, I have one 3.5 oz glass bottle of AV Musk, 1st person wanting it for $4.99 + $5.20 for shipping in a priority Flat Rate box to you.
PM if interested.

there are a few , very few,local mom & pop pharmacies left,they have low turnover as well...keep an eye out for these places

I will be over in Berkeley all day tomorrow and plan on checking the little stores over there as well. I found some interesting shave products (pre de provence and others) at the Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy on Solano.

Top Bottom