What's new

Gillette Adjustable Clean-out

Hello all my friends,

SWMBO and I will soon be tying the knot. In anticipation of sharing the bathroom more equitably I am compelled to sell off some razors.

Nothing like telling an RAD addict that he has to part with some of his "babies"

I hope they all go to good homes and are forced to work for their keep for the next 40 or 50 years. The all certainly have it in 'em. Please check them out under appropriate heading in the Shaving Mall - Additional pics and honest descriptions of characteristics, flaws, and gems that each has to offer.

Rick

I would consider a new SWMBO..... :wink:

I am up to 20 and still counting, but the "warden" says as long as I use em all, it's okay.....

someone is gonna profit nice on your misfortune, all of them are good shavers,

PM sent for the slim adj. L2. Been waiting for the right razor to try DE shaving with and that looks like the one!!
:shaving:

she even helped me to take the photos of the razors! :)

My soon to be wife is soooo sweet... I'm in medical school right now and due to exam scheduling and distance, we were not going to be able to see each other for about a month. Well, she got in her car and drove the 90 - 120ish minutes to see me last night on the spur of the moment. She is just great!

And, she does let me get away with a lot. Sorry guys, but the 1958 FatBoy and 1958 (D1) Toggle won't be up for sale. I was allowed to keep a few.

Rick

I would consider a new SWMBO..... :wink:

I am up to 20 and still counting, but the "warden" says as long as I use em all, it's okay.....

someone is gonna profit nice on your misfortune, all of them are good shavers,

Top Bottom