What's new

Thank you to this community

I just wanted to say thank you to all those that post their questions and advice on this forum. I started DE wet shaving about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. As you can see, I don't post much, but I read a decent amount of the posts and responses here and they have been incredibly helpful.

I am now so happy with my set up that I just don't want to change for a while, and all of it I purchased based on recommendations from this community. I have an EJ DE89L, which is just incredible in both appearance and function. I use KMF Lavender, which is super smooth and slick. And I have a Vulfix best badger brush, all purchased from the good people at WCS. I finish off with some witch hazel.

Blades I know are different for everyone, however, my blade of choice since the beginning is the Israeli Red Personna. I have to shave everyday for work, and with this set up, I am irritation free and just happy as can be that I found this new way to shave.

So, thanks again to all the knowledgeable gentlemen in this forum for posting their advice and insights.

Congratulations to your shaving with a DE. You now have to become more involved in the forums. We would all like to hear from you further. Your advice from what you have learned will help other newbies as well.

David

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that post their questions and advice on this forum. I started DE wet shaving about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier with the results. As you can see, I don't post much, but I read a decent amount of the posts and responses here and they have been incredibly helpful.

I am now so happy with my set up that I just don't want to change for a while, and all of it I purchased based on recommendations from this community. I have an EJ DE89L, which is just incredible in both appearance and function. I use KMF Lavender, which is super smooth and slick. And I have a Vulfix best badger brush, all purchased from the good people at WCS. I finish off with some witch hazel.

Blades I know are different for everyone, however, my blade of choice since the beginning is the Israeli Red Personna. I have to shave everyday for work, and with this set up, I am irritation free and just happy as can be that I found this new way to shave.

So, thanks again to all the knowledgeable gentlemen in this forum for posting their advice and insights.
We're always here to assist and we, the members of B & B 'gotcha back' :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

It's very nice to have so much advice and freely given, I agree. Please come in and contribute when you see a pertinent question...or just to chat!

I must say, you exhibit entirely too much self-control. No acquisition disorders? NONE? Oh, the humanity.... :huh:

Good to see you, and hope you'll frequent the lair.

Top Bottom