What's new

TS Top Secret Lanolizado

I got a tube of this from Vintage Scent and it is awesome! Great scent, easily face lathers, and it gave me a smooth shave that left my face moisturized.

I used my vintage AS2M brush and my Feather AS razor with Astra SP blade.

In the same boat with you. Ordered a tube of TS and some spanish floid, was very impressed with both. I find TS provides alot of cushion and the razor glides over the face easily.

I used my Vie Long 16510, Merkur Futur on 3 and a lord platinum blade.

Top Secret is wonderful, it's a pitty most foreign users never heard about this one. I did a review of it some months ago. Top Secret and it's brother Veleiro are both manufactured by Confiança, which was acquired by Ach Brito (Musgo's and Claus Porto manufacturer).

I am on this boat also.

We ordered it for a colleague having razor burn symptoms.
Turned out to be a wise advice!

It hasn't left the rotation ever since.

It is a very, very good cream!

All Confiança creams (here comes the fan boy part) are great. But I actually prefer TS over "O Melhor" or Veleiro.

I don't agree 100% with it being an easy cream to face lather, it is a bit hard and picky with the water ratio (I recommend adding more water than usual). The scent, moisturizing properties and cushion are all top notch. And it lasts a long time, too.

It's a great cream.
Good lather, not the most impressive-looking, but it's slick & protective & makes my dry face feel great.
Only downside is that they add Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. That shouldn't be needed to a great cream.:glare:

Top Bottom