What's new

Lotsa Fatboy threads

What's the deal? somebody posts a picture of what may be the MOST PRISTINE fatboy in existance, and now there's a huge buzz over everyone wanting a fatboy; or 'Look at my fatboy, it has bevels, ain't i something?...'

:001_rolle

I think I agree with all this, but I'm not really sure. Let me think about it a bit while I play with my Fat Boy.

Well...I have Fatboys for each production year - D E F G - SO THERE!!!!:001_tt2:

Attachments

• $Fatboys by the letters.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 241

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am terribly offended. This thread is appearing to take on a sexual undertone. If this continues I will have no choice but to go the way of StantheMan. I have had a lot of fun but this is just to much.:rik1:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am terribly offended. This thread is appearing to take on a sexual undertone. If this continues I will have no choice but to go the way of StantheMan. I have had a lot of fun but this is just to much.:rik1:

Hah!!! Did you really think you could get rid of me? No such luck. I am going to go polish my Executive, twice.:lol:

I had a really funny comment, but now that someones offended, guess I'll have to keep it to myself.

Top Bottom