What's new

Wings Vs. Flames - Game 5

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If you go posting your support for the Red Wings, you know that you will get ... aham ... flamed! :spockflam

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There are a lot of great sports, but the Stanley Cup playoffs are something special.

If you go posting your support for the Red Wings, you know that you will get ... aham ... flamed! :spockflam

LOL, I wish I could find the picture of me sporting a Canucks hat that a cigar pal from Vancouver sent me!!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
There are a lot of great sports, but the Stanley Cup playoffs are something special.

Indeed! It is, IMHO, the best team sport you can watch! Folks, give it a try (yeah, I know, it's about as popular as, say, shaving with a straight razor, but ... )

That wings/flames game should be something!!

Lucky dog. Enjoy the game, but just so you know I'll be cheering for the Flames down on the Red Mile (Live in Calgary!). GO FLAMES GO. I'm so pumped that they got their act together and tied up the series. Now if they can only find a way to win on the road.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Hope you enjoyed the game! I didn't see much of it, but it seemed a little lop-sided. But if you were cheering for the Red Wings you probably don't mind!

Top Bottom