What's new

Bath and Body Works (newer) Men's Line!

Bath and Body Works in addition to having C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream has recently released 4 new signature scents for men. The scents have a body wash, body spray, and cologne.

The cologne is 3.4oz for $29.50 but Bath and Body Works frequently has sales (currently Buy 3 get 2 free, or Buy 2 get 1 free).

The scents are as follows:

Ocean:

* Top fragrance notes: Bergamot, Armoise, Yuzu Zest, Elemi, Watermelon
* Mid fragrance notes: Lavendin, Cypress, Nutmeg
* Base fragrance notes : Orris, Olibanum, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vettiver

Noir :

* Top fragrance notes: Crisp Bergamot, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Coriander
* Mid fragrance notes: Fresh Lavender, Cardamom, Orange Flower
* Base fragrance notes: White Vanilla, Amber Wood, Vetiver, White Musk

Oak:

* Top fragrance notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Crisp Aldehydes, Juniper, Clary Sage
* Mid fragrance notes: Nutmeg, Clove, Pimento, Geranium, Orange Flower, Lavender
* Base fragrance notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Coffee, Musk

Citron:

* Top fragrance notes: Crisp Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Fresh Sage, Lemon Zest
* Mid fragrance notes: Lavender, Coriander, Hedione, Waterlily
* Base fragrance notes: Brisk Woods, Oud-wood, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Cool Musk

I sprayed a sample of the Citron, and the Oak on each wrist. The Cintron's top note of Pink Grapefruit is quite strong. A pleasant scent.

The Oak, however, was heavenly. :thumbup1:

Since I had picked up six items for gifts, I was entitled to four free ones. So I got Oak, and Cintron body washes.

They gave me a coupon for $10 off of $30 so I will likely go back to buy a bottle of the Oak cologne.

So anyone else have any experience with these yet?

Considering the big size bottle, these seem to be a pretty good value.

Last edited:
I have the oak body wash for about 6 months now and the smell never gets old used it today:thumbup:
The body wash smell fades out some but it is still present the cologne is suppose to keep its smell though. buy it you will be happy with your purchase.

I bought all of the cologne scents a couple weeks ago when they had a buy 3 get 3 sale. I think they're overpriced at $30, lots of good scents can be had at that price, but at $15 for 100ml (3.4 oz) I consider them a great deal. I especially like the Oak and Noir. :thumbup1:
I have no doubt more jaded noses would not give these a second glance but they work fine in my humble rotation... which, now that I consider it, is getting freakishly large. You guys are a bad influence! :lol:

You guys are a bad influence! :lol:

Happy to be at your service sir! :laugh::w00t::laugh:

I have been using the Oak, and Citron body washes for the last two weeks. It truly is amazing stuff. A small dab will lather like mad!!

The smell of the Oak, as I said is heavenly.

I am undecided about the Citron. Still not sure if I am in love with a scent who's predominate top note is that of grapefruit. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Actually, there is a fifth fragrance in the Bath and Body Works Signature Men's Line now:

Twilight Woods for Men:

* Twilight Woods is an unforgettable, masculine blend of cedar, white pepper and musk.
* Key fragrance notes: Dark Woods, Vetiver and Spice.

The Signature line is now Buy 3, Get 3 free. So if you have the $10 off coupon from a previous purchase you can get 6 body washes for $21.50, or $3.58 each.

Last edited:
How is the staying power on these colognes? I sniffed them in the store and liked Noir the most, but I backed down assuming that the scent wouldn't last more than a couple of hours, as is the case with many less expensive colognes.

How is the staying power on these colognes? I sniffed them in the store and liked Noir the most, but I backed down assuming that the scent wouldn't last more than a couple of hours, as is the case with many less expensive colognes.

The samples I spritzed on my wrists seemed to last for 4-6 hours. YMMV. :lol::lol:

Thanks for this report. I get E-mail coupons from them and will have to make a stop during my Christmas shopping.

I sampled the Citron and Noir in the store and settled for the Noir. I'm very happy with it. After I got home, I re-sniffed where I had sprayed the Citron and while I really didn't like it when I first sprayed it, I wish I had bought it. I loved the scent after about 45 minutes.

Got the Oak Body Wash and Cologne, and also the Twilight Woods Body Wash, in addition to some C.O. Bigelow stuff. (I stacked a couple of coupons along with their 3 for 3 sale, and walked out with $120+ worth of product for approx. $55). The Oak is great...very masculine woody scent, but very pleasant and sweet.

They make body spray for dudes?

Yes. Bath and Body Works has a Body Spray/ Deodorizing Spray (it comes in an aerosol can) in all five of the scents mentioned above.

Old Spice, and Axe also make a quite large line of Body Sprays/ Deodorizing Spray.

As I have mentioned before, I enjoy crossing "gender" lines and buy according to my tastes. I just picked up some more Jasmine Vanilla body wash/bubble bath which I use in the bath every day. I really enjoy it. So far, I haven't liked any of the Men's fragrances from Bath and Body Works, but I'm open to trying one some time. :laugh:

The Lavender Chamomile is great too!

Regards,
David

Top Bottom