Bath and Body Works in addition to having C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream has recently released 4 new signature scents for men. The scents have a body wash, body spray, and cologne.
The cologne is 3.4oz for $29.50 but Bath and Body Works frequently has sales (currently Buy 3 get 2 free, or Buy 2 get 1 free).
The scents are as follows:
* Top fragrance notes: Bergamot, Armoise, Yuzu Zest, Elemi, Watermelon
* Mid fragrance notes: Lavendin, Cypress, Nutmeg
* Base fragrance notes : Orris, Olibanum, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vettiver
* Top fragrance notes: Crisp Bergamot, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Coriander
* Mid fragrance notes: Fresh Lavender, Cardamom, Orange Flower
* Base fragrance notes: White Vanilla, Amber Wood, Vetiver, White Musk
* Top fragrance notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Crisp Aldehydes, Juniper, Clary Sage
* Mid fragrance notes: Nutmeg, Clove, Pimento, Geranium, Orange Flower, Lavender
* Base fragrance notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Coffee, Musk
* Top fragrance notes: Crisp Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Fresh Sage, Lemon Zest
* Mid fragrance notes: Lavender, Coriander, Hedione, Waterlily
* Base fragrance notes: Brisk Woods, Oud-wood, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Cool Musk
I sprayed a sample of the Citron, and the Oak on each wrist. The Cintron's top note of Pink Grapefruit is quite strong. A pleasant scent.
The Oak, however, was heavenly.
Since I had picked up six items for gifts, I was entitled to four free ones. So I got Oak, and Cintron body washes.
They gave me a coupon for $10 off of $30 so I will likely go back to buy a bottle of the Oak cologne.
So anyone else have any experience with these yet?
Considering the big size bottle, these seem to be a pretty good value.