What's new

PIF: Have you been naughty or nice?

It is that time of year again when I have begun making a list, checking it twice, and before it is over I am going to find out who has been naughty or nice. You know…who has really been practicing goodwill toward all mankind, all year round, even out here on the Internet tubes. Despite my own disinterest in shaving, in my numerous trips around the globe I have picked up a few soaps and creams out of curiosity. Since I will never get around to using them myself - SWMBO likes the beard - I thought I would stop in at Badger and Blade and offer some holiday cheer.

The rules of this PIF are simple. Over the last year you need to have been good, and I mean really good in here <points at heart> and in the future you will strive to find ways to be even more so. That can take many forms, but I am talking about being kinder, more caring, more accepting, and more generous with those that are close to you and those that are not. If you can honor your end of the deal consider yourself qualified.

As for my end of the PIF, following is what I have to offer:

P160 soap
Cella soap
Gold Dachs soap
La Toja soap
Irisch Moos soap
Mitchell&#8217;s Wool Fat soap
Czech & Speake #88 soap
Art of Shaving Sandalwood cream
Nancy Boy Signature cream
Castle Forbes Cedar and Sandalwood cream
Domenico Caraceni 1913 cream
Acca Kappa 1869 cream
Various blades

While I always do my best to get packages to all of the boys and girls, I only have so much of this &#8211; as you guys like to call it &#8211; &#8220;shave gear.&#8221; That being the case I will have the elves split the hard soaps into 8 equal portions and then decant the softer soaps and creams into their own containers. As such, there will be a total of 8 equal packages to be delivered. Given this is a time of year that my finances are all tied up in toys, this PIF is limited to the CONUS unless the international members are willing to pay the difference between shipping in the United States and shipping to your home.

If you qualify for this PIF please post your username, followed by the phrase "has been nice", in this thread. On December 12th at 9:00 p.m. NPT (North Pole Time) I will randomly select 8 names that are both in this thread and on my nice list. If you posted in this thread but are on my naughty list, you are automatically disqualified and can probably expect a visit from The Grinch who stole your PIF.

Peace on Earth and goodwill to you all,

Kris Kringle

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Update from the workshop:

After putting everyone to the task of splitting the soaps and creams, Mrs. K discovered one of the helpers was able to create 9 cream samples out of the original containers, not 8. Unfortunately, all of the soaps had already been cut, so there will be 8 &#8220;complete&#8221; sets and one extra available that will have only the creams. In addition, while cleaning the workshop today Mrs. K found a few additional toys that she said needed to go to a particularly nice member: a Grand Turk Old Spice mug, a Men-U synthetic brush, and a satin Merkur Futur. 1 of the 9 Badger and Blade members that is on her nice list will be selected to receive these additional items.

proxy.php

Last edited:
And to think I stopped believing in you when I was 7.

Pozzska has been nice.

Very generous of you, much appreciated.

Does it count if your bad at being good? Or was it good at being bad?
Either way this PIF looks and sounds very good. Thank you

Miles has been nice.

Thanks, Der Kringle! What a kind gesture with a chewy center of heartwarming nougatty goodness :thumbup:

Top Bottom