What's new

The Pipe Gallery

Tonight's Candidate:
proxy.php

Nording billiard with churchwarden stem.

Very nice. :thumbup1: Let's see some more tins!

OK - here's part of the rest of the open tins drawer.

proxy.php

The two tins of Navy Cavendish are from 1993 and 2001, and I was smoking them against each other. The McClelland Anniversary is the original 2001 wax-seal tin. The Christmas Cheer is from 2002.

Up in the batting order:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Ardor Fantasy Giove-Finish flame grain w/birdseye rim. This was my first ever premium pipe.

Next up in the rotation this morning/afternoon:

proxy.php

proxy.php

1928 Dunhill Shell Briar bulldog, US patent no.'s, original stem w/ivory dot. This was in an eBay estate lot that I bought for all of $25. :w00t: Why, oh why, did you ever abandon this deep sandblasting, Dunhill? Today's Shell Briar blasts just don't compare! :bored:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I was given a Jack Hackert Antler Shanked Cob for Christmas from a member on another forum. Compared to an ordinary MM cob this thing is a beast.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My only issue with it is I clench all my pipes, and this one is way to heavy to clench.

I was given a Jack Hackert Antler Shanked Cob for Christmas from a member on another forum. Compared to an ordinary MM cob this thing is a beast.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My only issue with it is I clench all my pipes, and this one is way to heavy to clench.

Sweet looking shank, is it interchangable with the MMs, or do you have to drill them to fit?

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
First of all I must make a correction this is a JAKE Hackert pipe for some reason it is stuck in my mind that his name is Jack. Anyway, the antler shank is very securely attached to this cob, and is not meant to be changed out like a forever stem is meant to. This is a Forever Cob!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just found this forum!

The top pic is my main rotation. 7 or 8 Castellos and a couple Dunhills. Ser Jacopo and Maestro De Paja.
A couple of Peterson Anniversary Pipes as well. And the Ashton Old Church.
The cabinet has my Erik Nordings and Aligators as well as a bunch of Meerschaums and other various pipes.
I had PAD many years ago..lol

Last edited:
Very nice collection Laney! I love the round pipe rack with the humidifier jar in the middle. I've been trying to find one to fit 12 pipes at a decent price for a long time, but haven't had much luck.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Just found this forum!

The top pic is my main rotation. 7 or 8 Castellos and a couple Dunhills. Ser Jacopo and Maestro De Paja.
The cabinet has my Erik Nordings and Aligators as well as a bunch of Meerschaums and other various pipes.

:thumbup: Wow! Tell us about those tobaccos.

Nice! That has the looks of an upscale MM Freehand. If so then its definitely a more of a sitting pipe.

Just found this forum!

Beautiful pipes! :w00t:

Top Bottom