What's new

The Pipe Gallery

Great Thread I have an Oscar from Italy that I got back in the late 1980's. It got put up and I found it again still in the box with the Swiss tool . Now all I need is some pipe tobacco.

Hmmm, I posted pics in my "thanks for posting" thread, but I guess I should post them here, too.

NOTE: I am most certainly NOT a photographer, LOL.

View attachment 512859

Sorry they aren't a bit "closer", but they are going from left to right, a Gbd, Brebbia, Stanwell, Bjarne, Paradis, and the briar "skull" is a Butz-choquin...

Dean

The ones in the previous post were purchases that I made, two of these below came from a dear departed relative, and the other is a gift from my lovely spouse.

View attachment 512861

Don't know much about them-one on the left says "wellington", and the one on the right says "pup" or "pups"...

Dean

Last edited:
Last one. Hopefully you guys haven't seen the pics on both threads, if you did, I'm sorry...

Meerschaums... Don't know enough to know if they are decent ones or not, just liked the styles... Smoke good, too.

View attachment 512862

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I bought my first pipe last night a MM corn cob (washington model) so not much to see there, I have a nice rusticated Italian Oom Paul on the way from the bay that I will post when it arrives, but I would sure like to see some of your prized pipes.

Oh, how far you have come!

That is like jumping out of one of your 15 Ferraris, and saying your first car was a Pinto.

Even the way he talks has changed...

Old Blade Boy said:
Shucks Mr. It sure would be swell to have a gander at your prized pipes...

$2f28616e0ebd574f4a9bedda6bb8a055.jpg

New Blade Boy said:
Jimminy Jillikers, just picked me up a custom made neutron reverse calabash cherrywood Mortaschaum....

$500full.jpg

Last edited:
I have that same exact pipe with the face on it. My dad gave it to me. I believe that my uncle gave it my dad while my uncle was stationed in Sweden during Vietnam.

I have that same exact pipe with the face on it. My dad gave it to me. I believe that my uncle gave it my dad while my uncle was stationed in Sweden during Vietnam.

Funny you say that , my dad said his uncle gave it to him and is the best part of 75 years old

It was great , every one he pulled out of the box he had a story for and a smile . Now he wants another pipe rack to display them all. He used to have a nice 3 level 36 pipe rack but mom through it out on there last move ....she's not very fond of the pipes

Top Bottom