What's new

The Pipe Gallery

Here are some of my favourites (missing my travel and vest pocket -- in the glove box and saddlebag respectively-- and my Macqueen LOTR replica). Oh yeah, also my clay tester. I will post those another time, as I see I have reached the max uploads possible here anyway

So, top to bottom, my humidor, Benelli, Brigham, a Peterson and a Savinelli

Best,

- John

Is that a Dell Optiplex 280 tower computer I see? Too bad I didn't peek at this earlier. I just scrapped a bunch of these out and probably could have saved some parts for you since I know Dell was running out of parts for these. :laugh:

Is that a Dell Optiplex 280 tower computer I see? Too bad I didn't peek at this earlier. I just scrapped a bunch of these out and probably could have saved some parts for you since I know Dell was running out of parts for these. :laugh:

It is and the parts would probably have been useful but it's gone now anyway. It was a dedicated machine for only one task but it kept stalling in typical Dell style so it went away.

That's a rare view into the world of the corner of the basement, otherwise known as John's office :tongue_sm

Hot tip of the week: don't disassemble a watch on your desk without locking the cat out first . . . :mad3:

Best,

- John

Most of these were bought at antique stores, with the exception of the 2nd from the right which was my grandpa's

$S5001130.jpg

$S5001131.jpg

I bought my first pipe last night a MM corn cob (washington model) so not much to see there, I have a nice rusticated Italian Oom Paul on the way from the bay that I will post when it arrives, but I would sure like to see some of your prized pipes.

Last edited:
Here's a couple that are on their way to me from the bay.
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• $$(KGrHqZ,!l!E6B9DTN!lBOq1Ie0vb!~~60_12.JPG
    $$(KGrHqZ,!l!E6B9DTN!lBOq1Ie0vb!~~60_12.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 523
  • $$(KGrHqR,!lIE6GRqJW9pBOq1EVKO5!~~60_12.JPG
    $$(KGrHqR,!lIE6GRqJW9pBOq1EVKO5!~~60_12.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 506
I will be honest I a total noob, I only have the 1 MM corn cob until these arrive this week. I am making due until then.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I believe that bit was designed for denture wearers, I also think it's upside down.

Last edited:
Great video RR, I can't beleive it I have had this MM corn cob pipe a total of three days (maybe 9-10 smokes) and it burned through the side already:angry:! Now I am Totally pipeless until my new babies get here :sad:

Here's a Cocobolo Rosewood tamper that made today with some old nickel silver parts I got off a very old chef's knife. I coundn't wait for my pipes from the bay, went and got a "get by" pipe today.

$IMG_0027.jpg

OK, the mother load has arrived all at once today, 5 pipes in all 1 of which (the black freehand) has a crack in the bowl that has been repaired with some sort of glue or epoxy, I sent the seller a message hopefully they will do something for me.

$IMG_0003.jpg

The cracked bowl with epoxy is cashed. If the seller didn't mention it get your money back, if they don't respond within 24hrs file a complaint with PayPal and eBay. Don't dicker around the quicker you act the more likely things will go in your favor but don't pay for a misrepresented item!

Otherwise nice set of pipes the rest should clean up really well.

Top Bottom