What's new

The Pipe Gallery

Thanks.
The smaller jars are loaded with commercially produced tobaccos like Lane Limited (Crown Achievement). I have quite a bit of Dunhill 965. 2 tobaccos I still don't understand how they could have been taken away from us. Lawyers!!!!!
Anyway. My larger jars are my own blends. Mostly Dunhill Early morning pipe blended with an aromatic. I do a 12/4 oz ratio. Still gives me a mostly english taste but makes the wife happy as well.

My collection is miniscule and cheep compared with most of you gents. I have a couple of cobs but here are my briars. Two Grabows, (The omega) I've had for 14 years and a Duke (4 years). The Peterson Killarney is fixed and smoking very well.

Thanks for sharing col. I'm going to be getting a tripod when the tax comes in, and hopefully I'll be able to take pics that aren't a total embarrassment.

Here are some of my favourites (missing my travel and vest pocket -- in the glove box and saddlebag respectively-- and my Macqueen LOTR replica). Oh yeah, also my clay tester. I will post those another time, as I see I have reached the max uploads possible here anyway

So, top to bottom, my humidor, Benelli, Brigham, a Peterson and a Savinelli

Best,

- John

I've eyeballed those Pete silver caps and pokers how do they suit you?

Since I only smoke outside, the weather cap works for me. I keep my tobacco a bit on the moist side, so I struggle a bit with keeping it lit. Good thing there's no points for style :tongue_sm

EDIT: Just realised the tankard shows up in some of the photos. I don't have that one anymore.

Regards,

- John

Last edited:
Squashed tomato carved by Rad Davis

proxy.php
[/IMG]

OK, here are the rest:
Dunhill Vest Pocket
LOTR Replica
Custom made military mount (my traveling pipe)
Clay tester . . . number 472 or so. They're cheap and they break easily

Best,

- John

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I won this estate calabash this week on ebay for the ridiculous price of $29 and free shipping. I had been eying them for the past couple weeks and somehow lucked into this one. :thumbup:

proxy.php

proxy.php

picked this one up today, pretty interesting story/engineering IMO

"The Smoke" by Venturi
It's a bakelite shell with a air-insulated graphite bowl insert, and it's oh-so groovy :thumbup1:

Yeah it's interesting, relatively cool smoke, probably from the insulation chambers, the pipe itself doesn't impart any flavors like a briar, and you're supposed to clean out any cake that forms. Also, it doesn't handle moisture the same as a traditional briar.

proxy.php

There's even a site dedicated to these funky things http://www.thepipe.info/index.html

Cool, any plans to "bling " it up, or are you just going to roll with the powder blue? Personaly, I see a " Blue Meanie" Beatles theme begging to come out!

Cool, any plans to "bling " it up, or are you just going to roll with the powder blue? Personaly, I see a " Blue Meanie" Beatles theme begging to come out!

you just had to didn't you?

I'm thinking jeremy, actually... then i could be a nowhere man :w00t:

could always go with a gulf racing theme too...

proxy.php

Last edited:
you just had to didn't you?

I'm thinking jeremy, actually... then i could be a nowhere man :w00t:

could always go with a gulf racing theme too...

proxy.php

I don't know about the Gulf racing, but it's begging for some hippie peace signs or flowers. Although, if you put that on it and smoked in public, you might meet a lot of law enforcement people:lol:

Top Bottom