What's new

The Pipe Gallery

Its not what i would call a substantial collection however i only smoke once or twice every couple of weeks. Top to Bottom-
McGahey Bull Dog, Askwith Billiard, Dr Plumb Straight Billiard and another Dr Plumb Saddle-stemmed Billiard.

Now here is a classic pipe collection. Bulldogs, billiards and billiard variations - my favorites! If I were still smoking I'd say you and I had the same taste in pipes.

I used to have a pretty large collection but I've widdled it down to about a dozen pipes over the years. I'm primarily a cigar smoker, but I do enjoy a good bowl every now and then.

These are two of my favorites I took shots of to share :)

Lee Von Erck AA grade
proxy.php

Castello Collection KKK grade
proxy.php

I used to have a pretty large collection but I've widdled it down to about a dozen pipes over the years. I'm primarily a cigar smoker, but I do enjoy a good bowl every now and then.

These are two of my favorites I took shots of to share :)

Lee Von Erck AA grade
proxy.php

:a47: .......................

A basket pipe(my first pipe), a Peterson Bulldog and the other three are Comoys.

proxy.php

I have added another basket pipe, another Comoy bent bulldog, and a no name nosewarmer for when I am bird hunting (no pics yet)

Part 1:

proxy.php

Left to Right: No-name Canadian billiard, Dunhill-era Charatan's Make "Authentic" cross-grain billiard #212, Comoy's "Guildhall" pot, 1928 Dunhill patent Shell Briar bulldog, GBD "Straight Grain" lovat, GBD "Supergrain" bent bulldog.

Merry Christmas everyone, Happy holidays to all. I hope you guys made out as well as I did. After years of explaining to my wife on gift ideas, "Just get me a pipe", she finally listened. What's great about it is that I would have never picked this pipe for myself. I've seen it before and remember thinking,"That's one ugly pipe." Now that it's mine, I think it's great. I appreciate the unique shape that can't be classified as anything other than a Peterson 305. Just had a smoke with it and I am loving it.

Merry Christmas everyone, Happy holidays to all. I hope you guys made out as well as I did. After years of explaining to my wife on gift ideas, "Just get me a pipe", she finally listened. What's great about it is that I would have never picked this pipe for myself. I've seen it before and remember thinking,"That's one ugly pipe." Now that it's mine, I think it's great. I appreciate the unique shape that can't be classified as anything other than a Peterson 305. Just had a smoke with it and I am loving it.

Congratulations! I think its very handsome.

Is that a Nimrod pipe lighter hiding to the right of your new pipe?

Congratulations! I think its very handsome.

Is that a Nimrod pipe lighter hiding to the right of your new pipe?

Good eye Jim. That's a piece I picked up at a local flea market. The Nimrod Sportsman. I don't know who their marketing guy was, but he should have been fired.:laugh:

Good eye Jim. That's a piece I picked up at a local flea market. The Nimrod Sportsman. I don't know who their marketing guy was, but he should have been fired.:laugh:

I have never seen one in a box before. I had one for years and used it in my fishing vest. Are you having trouble with it?

I have never seen one in a box before. I had one for years and used it in my fishing vest. Are you having trouble with it?

No, it needed a flint when I purchased it, other than that it works great. I generaly just use matches for pipe lighting, so it's mostly for looking at. I occasionally see them on ebay with the box for $20 -$35, I gave $25 for mine. At the time I had no idea what they were worth, I just thought it was cool.

After years of explaining to my wife on gift ideas, "Just get me a pipe", she finally listened. What's great about it is that I would have never picked this pipe for myself. I've seen it before and remember thinking,"That's one ugly pipe." Now that it's mine, I think it's great.

Very nice. I like Peterson's in general, and I've always enjoyed that shape. It is uniquely theirs.

Bought this Peterson 317 (smooth finish) about 3 years ago. I only smoke about once a month, but in that time it has served me well. Defenitely worth the £35 I paid for it.

I still havent found the "right" tobacco for me yet though. Perhaps when I do, I will smoke more often.

proxy.php

Top Bottom