$Julius Vesz 2.jpg
Julius Vesz Hand Made
$Medico.jpg
Medico
$Nording Freehand.jpg
Nording Freehand
$Nording Melted Wax Churchwarden.jpg
Nording Churchwarden

Thanks. That is about 1/4 of my pipes, someday I will get around to photographing the rest of them. Unfortunately I just don't have the time (or motivation) these days.

In my defense, some of them were gifts :)

But RAD is long gone for me! A shave is a shave, but a smoke is much different in different pipes.

I'm gonna give maybe two cobs to a friend that I enabled hehe.

Plus, I'm still no Blade Boy level ;)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Here's my humble collection. Not one "nice" pipe in the bunch, but they keep me happy. Excuse the quality of the pictures. My camera's battery is dead, so I used my phone instead.

Up first are the briars. Basket pipes, all of them. I have a tendency to smoke too fast, and I didn't want to risk damaging a better pipe, so I've stuck with the baskets for now. Those two mini pipes on the bottom right I bought for the looks; one of these days I'll replace them with normal-sized pipes. The bulldog second from the bottom on the left is one of my favorites. It's the best looking of the bunch, and it's comfortable, but it tends to smoke hot unless I'm really on my game (which I'm usually not). You'll notice the brown stem. That essentially happened in one smoke. When I bought the pipe, the bowl was a dirty blonde color, and the stem was black. After one smoke, the bowl was a darker brown, and the stem had started to turn.
$IMAG1257-1.jpg

Here's my cobs. The Legend third down on the left was my first pipe. You'll notice the amber stem is almost black. The churchwarden is an Ozark Mountain with a Walker Forever Stem. The mini cob in the middle has electrical tape on the bottom to cover the hole where I poked through with a pipe tool. The Patriot on the bottom is sporting a short amber bit because the original broke while I was trying to remove it. I had a leftover bit from a pipe that had burnt out, so I swapped.
$IMAG1259-1.jpg

My clays. With my tendency to smoke too fast, my clays are a perfect fit for me. I don't have to worry about them. That short-stemmed Pamplin isn't really that dirty. Most of that is soot that won't come off.
$IMAG1260-2.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
The bit even looks like a P-lip. Maybe it's just the angle.
Nope, not the angle. It's a faux P-lip. It's got the P-lip shape, but it doesn't direct the smoke upwards like the real thing. The top left pipe has the same kind of stem. Looks like a P-lip, feels like a P-lip, but not quite a P-lip. The top right pipe (the one with the spur) actually does have a P-lip type stem.

Top Bottom