What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

broke out a CAO Black Mosaic that I had forgotten about in the humidor for about a year. Me thinks the lifespan on the other 3 in there will be pretty short, this was a VERY nice surprise. Really fabulous cigar. My only complaint is that the wrapper is really fragile

Finally got to enjoy a fine cigar from a good friend this evening. I have held on to this sucker for months, waiting for the right opportunity; a few months ago I decided that opportunity would be celebrating our new home in Delaware. We have been in the new house for two weeks today, and tonight was a good night to finally break it out. H.Upman Magnum 50, compliments of one of the good guys. Thanks, my friend...
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got to enjoy a fine cigar from a good friend this evening. I have held on to this sucker for months, waiting for the right opportunity; a few months ago I decided that opportunity would be celebrating our new home in Delaware. We have been in the new house for two weeks today, and tonight was a good night to finally break it out. H.Upman Magnum 50, compliments of one of the good guys. Thanks, my friend...
full

Congrats on the new house

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a few today due to the inconvenience of the brakes going out on my service van. First was a Maria Mancini, then after changing the master cylinder and realizing the problem lay in the ABS module, I had a Partagas No. 4 to calm the nerves. Now as I accept defeat, I am having a 6X60 5 Vegas Cask Strength because I just don't give a ---- at this point! Grilled some burgers on the new Weber, and have some chicken en-route. All will be well tomorrow, I hope.

Congratulations on your new Home Steve.
Jason Sorry to hear about your troubles with your truck.
I had an amazing Box pressed Churchill last night from my humi. What it was is a complete mystery. A tasty, tasty mystery.

Just getting into cigars, today I tried A Eileen's Dream by CAO (5x50?), not bad but had a bitter aftertaste to it, tried my new cigar holder for the first time too, I'm digging it...
$P1050133_2.jpg$P1050133_3.jpg

Top Bottom