What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

C&C Corojo robusto .. very interesting cigar with grapefruit and cardamom in the first third, followed by cocoa and light wood. I got some pine and toasted wheat bread towards the end.. then it went all shellfish on me on the last third. Time to put it out!

Quite a few good smokes over the weekend

'98 Bolivar PC
'98 Ramon Allones PC
'09 Por Larranaga Montecarlo
'10 H Upmann Half Corona
'06 Punch Royal Selection #11
'10 Romeo and Julieta Wide Churchill

Then took a break from the Cubans and Monday smoked a Viaje Summerfest Torpedo and last night a Tatuaje Anarchy. Both were surprisingly good.

$IMG-20120502-00179.jpg

5 vegas gold maduro. I have liked my others but......bad burn, harsh. Dud. Great beer though.

Benn a while since I've posted. Smoked some great cigars over the past couple of weeks. I had:
a Cabaiguan Guapos
an Aurora Escogidos
a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
and tonight I smoked an Oliveros King Havano with some Laphroaig. All great smokes on the med to full bodied side with spice and pepper.

Tonight I enjoyed a Macanudo 1968 robusto, compliments of the lovely Mrs. Mountaineer, who picked it out for me herself at the cigar store today so that I could enjoy a cigar on the last evening of my visit to AL before heading back to DE tomorrow afternoon. I don't smoke many Macanudos, but this one was a very good cigar.

Top Bottom