What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

A nice hot day in Stuttgart. While the ribs are smoking, the Mrs. and I decided to enjoy some Mojitos and I paired mine with a 2014 Partagas Serie D No. 4. these are smoking really well now.

$100_3503.jpg

This started with a blast of spice and a bit fuller bodied than I wanted on an empty stomach. However, it quickly mellowed to a med/full body and lost the spice. I like a good maduro and this is one of the best I've had in quite some time.

$image.jpg

This started with a blast of spice and a bit fuller bodied than I wanted on an empty stomach. However, it quickly mellowed to a med/full body and lost the spice. I like a good maduro and this is one of the best I've had in quite some time.

View attachment 672566

I just had one of those a couple of ay ago. I agree a very nice cigar, made me wish I had more than one of them.

View attachment 672566

I just had one of those a couple of ay ago. I agree a very nice cigar, made me wish I had more than one of them.

Anything the Garcia family produces seems to be an outstanding smoke. Jose "Don Pepin" and Jaime certainly know what they are doing!

^ Is that a Bolivar Petit Corona?

2013 San Cristobal La Fuerza that was really good. Got some flavors of hickory and molasses.

2013 Romeo Y Julieta Mille Fleur that had a bit of a tight draw and was just an OK smoke.

Top Bottom