What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Just finished up grilling and eating a nice, juicy NY Strip with my favorite homemade rub (kosher salt, paprika, cumin, white pepper, garlic powder, and oregano). Now, I'm moving on to my first taste of Torano Noventa.

So far? T/he burn isn't terribly even, but nothing horrendous, and the flavor is okay, but nothing spectacular. I'm hoping that it gets better as I'm only an inch or so into the cigar.

Update: The flavor is still mediocre and it's been tunneling on me. Not a repeat.

Torano makes several reliably good blends (Exodus, Virtuoso, 1916, and Casa Torano), but their latest wave (which includes the Noventa) hasn't been nearly as good. They still tend to be more affordable than a lot of other brands, just not as sure-fire as they used to be. Sounds like the steak was good, though!

Oddly enough, today's cigar was a Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto (6 x 60). Tasted great, perfect burn.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Enjoying a Rocky Patel Decade Maduro.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406238754.102511.jpg

HoYo DC........it's a classic for a reason!

Punch EL is enjoyable, but is going to need more time for the flavors to refine and separate.

Attachments

• $IMG_8243.jpg
    $IMG_8243.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 57
  • $IMG_8268.jpg
    $IMG_8268.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 58
Continuing "Operation Get Through All of the Samplers I Ordered Last Year."

Next up? Garo Double Maduro Toro.

I'm a bit worried about this one. I'm getting an almost... manure-like scent? The taste is okay (nothing special at all), but it smells awful.

Definitely the biggest RG cigar I've ever smoked. Thanks again to @commanderquan for making this relaxation time possible.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406347674.564438.jpg

Having a MUWAT KFC....I think I still like my fire cured tobacco in my pipe blends and not my cigar....but its definitely a change of pace

one of the best cigars, EVER......ECLIPSES all the hype!

Attachments

• $IMG_8306.jpg
    $IMG_8306.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 44
  • $IMG_8312.jpg
    $IMG_8312.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 44
  • $IMG_8328.jpg
    $IMG_8328.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 44
one of the best cigars, EVER......ECLIPSES all the hype!
Beautiful cigar! Although I have not been lucky enough to try one, I have read great things about it.
I wish they weren't so blasted expensive, kinda leaves me out of the mix. My repertoire mostly consists of PC's, which I'm very happy with.

Top Bottom