What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

El Centurion belicoso earlier today.

$uploadfromtaptalk1397696853534.jpg

My first post in COTD. Went to the tobacconist yesterday and bought two cigars. Owner was nice as usual and gave me this Cohiba Lancero for free out if his personal collection.

It was surprisingly smooth. Kind of had some peppery black coffee notes at first and them became very earthy almost mossy and mulch towards the end. I enjoyed it a lot though.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397946229.956723.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My first post in COTD. Went to the tobacconist yesterday and bought two cigars. Owner was nice as usual and gave me this Cohiba Lancero for free out if his personal collection.

It was surprisingly smooth. Kind of had some peppery black coffee notes at first and them became very earthy almost mossy and mulch towards the end. I enjoyed it a lot though.

View attachment 438414

Cohiba Lancero is one of THE Classic Cuban smokes. A great one, for sure.

These caught wifey's eye at Walmart today.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/67522/cubero-blend-no-7/
proxy.php

I may have nearly 30 hand-rolled cigars in two humidors, but I'm not above a machine-rolled OTC cigar.

Here's someone's April Fool's Day review:
http://www.tikibaronline.com/2013/04/very-special-cigar-review-cubero-blend.html
I think he made it up, rather than actually smoking one as a joke. I detected none of the grape flavor or scent. The foil wrapping bit is accurate, they are preserved in individually sealed foil inside the box. It just tasted like a plain, generic, unflavored cigar. It was not gross or anything, but I won't crave the 3 that remain in the pack. Sitting in front of the fire, wife and I both smoking together, sure was nice.

View attachment 438414

A beautiful cigar. Just a touch out of my price range.
I did smoke a very nice 858 Sungrown tonight, though.

I finally had my very first cigar yesterday!!! It was an hour and forty five minute smoke and I left about an inch and a half because I started to feel a little dizzy :lol: that surprised me though because I have been smoking pipes for some time and only get that feeling when smoking Peterson's Irish and 3P's.

anyways, it was a Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro that was part of my sampler pack I recently got.

just eat a sugar pack and you should feel better quickly- it counteracts the nicotine! I had a tasty Tatuaje Petit Cazadores this pm.

Top Bottom