What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Glad you are back in action, Price! Heck of a combo to get back in the swing of things! :thumbup1:

For the record, attacking a block of briar with a file is infinitely more pleasant for a patience-challenged individual like myself when accompanied by a burning bowl of good 'baccy. :thumbup1:

For the record, attacking a block of briar with a file is infinitely more pleasant for a patience-challenged individual like myself when accompanied by a burning bowl of good 'baccy. :thumbup1:

ya attacking a chunck of briar with a file is taking more patience than i expected lolz. I think its time to bust out the dremel haha

Machelli poker packed to the brim with Mississippi River.

Sad because I only have about another bowls worth of this stupendous baccy

Smoking a bowl of a custom English/aro crossover blend of my own creation I call "Ataraxia" in a rustic Savinelli Riviera 320 KS...
$P11002931.jpg

I tried to go to work this morning, a 40 mile drive each way. Didn't even make it 40 feet, the car is stuck at the end of the driveway. I decided I'd leave it there until the plow goes by, then get it dug out, get the driveway cleared, and get the car back into its usual spot.

So since I didn't end up going to work, I decided to crack open a tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions and have a bowl in my Peterson 03 Killarney.

After spending my Saturday morning hangover fixing a leak in my hot water heater, finally sitting down enjoying RLP in my Viking Classic. With a cup of earl gray.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 74
I tried to go to work this morning, a 40 mile drive each way. Didn't even make it 40 feet, the car is stuck at the end of the driveway. I decided I'd leave it there until the plow goes by, then get it dug out, get the driveway cleared, and get the car back into its usual spot.

So since I didn't end up going to work, I decided to crack open a tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions and have a bowl in my Peterson 03 Killarney.

Gotta love Michigan!

After spending my Saturday morning hangover fixing a leak in my hot water heater, finally sitting down enjoying RLP in my Viking Classic. With a cup of earl gray.

I love everything about that picture, Rob! I can't remember, did you just get your Old Boy? I've got the same one and absolutely love it. What model Glock is that? I can't tell the size from the angle.

I love everything about that picture, Rob! I can't remember, did you just get your Old Boy? I've got the same one and absolutely love it. What model Glock is that? I can't tell the size from the angle.

Thanks! Yeah my wife got it for me a few weeks ago. I love that lighter! That's my glock 36, great size for a 45. I'm a small guy, still can make that thing disappear! Some one gave that mug to me at work, if I knew where to get one I would send it to you.

Flake Medallions is one of my absolute faves!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was cleaning a closet and found a half pint jar of Penzance I forgot about. So, Penzance in my 2013 LE Tinsky

I smoked about 2/3 of a bowl of Davidoff Flake Medallions in my Peterson 606 Flame Grain last night, but then ended up starting to fall asleep with my pipe in my mouth, so I put it back in the rack and went to bed. Remembering that it was there this morning, I dumped the ash and relit, so finishing it up to start my morning.

Top Bottom