What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

How much does a good starter pipe coast. I like the smell and i smoked a corn cob pipe once at a fiends house and liked it.

You can find a Missouri Meerschaum cob at a lot of drug stores too. The Walgreens I was at this morning had them behind the counter. I don't recall the price, but I want to say it was about $10.

OGS in a (loooong) Ropp Canadian.

$image.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Hal O' The Wynd in a WWII era Kaywoodie Super Grain bent author, The Balvenie Doublewood in B&B Glencairn glass in support!

Hal O' The Wynd in a WWII era Kaywoodie Super Grain bent author, The Balvenie Doublewood in B&B Glencairn glass in support!

Lovely combo! :thumbup:

Squadron Leader in a Peterson System 314 and two fingers of Balvenie 12 yr in a no-name (how remiss of me!) rocks glass.

Very nice!
I had squadron leader in my Gepetto by Set Jacapo
I also had a few misc bowls of Delta Mojo, Vermont meat candy and butternut burley in my Country Gentleman.

Lovely combo! :thumbup:

Squadron Leader in a Peterson System 314 and two fingers of Balvenie 12 yr in a no-name (how remiss of me!) rocks glass.

Finally got my father's Dr Grabow Vikings cleaned up enough and the bowls all set, I had a bowl of Lane 1-Q in it. Smoked nice and cool, especially for the aro blend. The pipe isn't totally airtight, it seems, but that also seems to help it smoke much cooler.

Finally got my father's Dr Grabow Vikings cleaned up enough and the bowls all set, I had a bowl of Lane 1-Q in it. Smoked nice and cool, especially for the aro blend. The pipe isn't totally airtight, it seems, but that also seems to help it smoke much cooler.

Nice! Glad to hear you got 'me back in service.

Newminster Superior Navy Flake in a GBD Virgin pot. I thought this stuff was OK when I got it last summer, but nothing special at all.. bought it and a few other Newminster blends to try because they were dirt cheap. I decided to stove a jar of this, just for fun, and wow.. what a difference 2 hours in a canner made. It's rich and smooth.. Nothing complex, but a really solid smoke that lights and burns beautifully.

Newminster Superior Navy Flake in a 30's KBB Yello-Bole Cutty. I bought this pipe from Steve Books' personal collection about 4 or more months ago, but hadn't cleaned it up and smoked it until now.. fantastic-smoking pipe! It's clean over 7" long and weighs nothing.. neat pipe. I'll post up a pic soon.

Top Bottom