What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Had two pipes so far today...early morning (before or right at 7) was Carter Hall in a Dr. Grabow Duke Billiard. After breakfast and the AM routine was Captain Black Royal in a "London Briar" Billiard. Had an early lunch and I think the after lunch smoke is going to be H&H Beverwyck in a Parker Bark Billiard (been a billard sort of day).

Peterson Special Anniversary Blend 2010 in a I. Baglan carved Gandalf figural Meer

proxy.php

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
That's a nice meerschaum. Lacey also supplied all the meerschaum bowls for Peterson, that's exactly what I thought your was.

That's a nice meerschaum. Lacey also supplied all the meerschaum bowls for Peterson, that's exactly what I thought your was.

Its a real good smoker and was a steal at the price I got it for off eBay as NOS. Same manufacturer did make the Peterson meer bowls originally and the Barling ones and they both sell for a hell of lot more.

mick mc quaid ready rubbed in my one and only cheap petersons pipe.

my first try of this baccy and have a couple of comments first its a strong blend nicotne wise. i only had a half bowl and am feeling it. second it burned very cool and had a nice flavour. wife was not there to give me a room (well outside garden) note report but i dont reckon she will like it as much as my aromatic petersons blend.

i figured there was a very strange and worrying charcoal smell coming off this as i was half finished the bowl but this turned out to be a neighbours BBQ

Top Bottom