What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

The world has lost another great pipe carver, Paolo Becker has died, smoking a bowl of Macedonia Mixture in a Paolo Becker blasted Rhodesian in his honor...
$P1060181.jpg

Tonight it's PS Old Dark flake blended with PS Dark Truffle in a Peterson Rosslare 302. And finishing my second tin of tobacco is Escudo in a Savenilli 320.

Last edited:

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Prince Albert in a MM Legend, with a mug of hot buttered rum on the side. In hindsight, probably not the best combination. Between Prince's mild flavor and the rum's not-so-mild flavor, the rum wins. I can barely taste the smoke at all. On the other hand, PA isn't one of my favorites, so I'm really not missing out on anything.

Trying Stonehaven for the first time in my Tinsky Coral Liverpool. It's verrrrry subtle.

Edit: While it's pretty good now, I think that this blend will be much better with a couple years of aging on it. So, I'm gonna jar the rest of this up for long-term storage.

Last edited:
Trying Stonehaven for the first time in my Tinsky Coral Liverpool. It's verrrrry subtle.

Edit: While it's pretty good now, I think that this blend will be much better with a couple years of aging on it. So, I'm gonna jar the rest of this up for long-term storage.
I wasn't impressed with Stonehaven either. Jarred the rest of the 8 ounces last year, and haven't touched it since. Might open it next year.

Top Bottom