What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just had a half a bowl of Squadron Leader in my no name billiard. Would have had a full bowl, but got stuck working today.

G&H Kendal Kentucky in one of my Jake Hackerts

proxy.php

I loaded up an old olive wood pipe with 5 year old PSLNF. The only mark on the pipe reads South Africa. It is a bit too heavy to smoke away from the house, but it always provides a wonderful smoke.

This weekend was pretty much a Boswell weekend. Enjoyed smoking Pipers Pleasure in this Boswell pipe

proxy.php

and some Bear Blend in the BC

proxy.php

This morning it is Berry Cobbler in a CG.

First bowl of C&D Mississippi Mud, consisting of unsweetened black cavendish, Latakia and Perique smoking it in a Mario Grandi sandblasted bent tomato...
proxy.php

I highly recommend this blend.

Even though I don't follow sports, I just had to celebrate the Kings finally taking the Stanley Cup (where WAS the New Jersey goalie on goal #5?)

Pipes and Cigars "Byzantium" in a very special pipe....
Just got it Saturday, SWMBO's gift for our 25th anniversary.

It's smaller than I expected... really more of a mimi-meer, but an extension was added to the stem to put it at a 6" or better length.

But it's a nice smoker, and really works well for smoking here at home where I'm relegated to standing on the front porch or walking around the complex... my larger "90-minute" bowls don't work so well for that.

So here it is... the "Dragon Meer"
I adjusted the contrast to show the dragon a bit better....

$DragonMeer4s.jpg$DragonMeer3s.jpg
$DragonMeer2s.jpg$DragonMeer1s.jpg

Even though I don't follow sports, I just had to celebrate the Kings finally taking the Stanley Cup (where WAS the New Jersey goalie on goal #5?)

Pipes and Cigars "Byzantium" in a very special pipe....
Just got it Saturday, SWMBO's gift for our 25th anniversary.

It's smaller than I expected... really more of a mimi-meer, but an extension was added to the stem to put it at a 6" or better length.

But it's a nice smoker, and really works well for smoking here at home where I'm relegated to standing on the front porch or walking around the complex... my larger "90-minute" bowls don't work so well for that.

So here it is... the "Dragon Meer"
I adjusted the contrast to show the dragon a bit better....

View attachment 250418View attachment 250421
View attachment 250420View attachment 250419
Don't make me whip out my Dragon!:ohmy: Just kidding, that's a nice looking meer!

A solid 3 hour smoke last night in my Spaniola's Pipe Freehand Plateau. I had previously forgot exactly how long it took to empty that big bowl if I fill it all the way to the top. Good thing it was C&D Pirate Kake :drool:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom