What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

How's your jet lag? Mine has only begun to wear off.

That is such a beautiful pipe you got there

At least you can remember him and that place no matter where you are. That pipe carries a lot of memories and hopefully you can pass it on to someone who will have fond memories of you :)
The jet lag isn't so bad honestly. I have a newborn, so my sleep isn't exactly solid to begin with. Took me a few days at first, but I was able to get the jet lag knocked out in Germany within a few days. It's always helped me to sleep on the plane and to not nap. Whatever I have to do to keep on the new schedule.

Thanks! I'm very happy with it. The silver band is is nice to look at while smoking with the engraved waves in it.

Waves:

$uploadfromtaptalk1409543822039.jpg

Referenced sleep wrecker:

$uploadfromtaptalk1409543871087.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks! It's the first morta that really grabbed me, but it's not a custom. He listed it on eBay with a high BIN price and I made an offer for 2/3 of that and he accepted. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Morning, wife baked chocolate scones that I am enjoying with coffee and my Savinelli Tortuga with Russ Snow Drift. Not too humid today, going to get some reading in this morning then maybe take the bike out for a bit.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409584645.446301.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409584663.513719.jpg

Morning, wife baked chocolate scones that I am enjoying with coffee and my Savinelli Tortuga with Russ Snow Drift. Not too humid today, going to get some reading in this morning then maybe take the bike out for a bit.
View attachment 490611View attachment 490612
I would like to know why these noms were not on the menu when I visited!

Sitting here, enjoying another break-in smoke of tilbury in my new Peterson river series Lee. Can't seem to locate my phone for a picture at the moment, but I think you guys get the idea. Tomorrow is my first day back to work after a lot of leave and training. Is been over a month and I shudder to think what awaits me. Until then, I'll enjoy my pipe while listening to an audio book of the hobbit and sipping a nice glass of makers mark neat.

I would like to know why these noms were not on the menu when I visited!

Sitting here, enjoying another break-in smoke of tilbury in my new Peterson river series Lee. Can't seem to locate my phone for a picture at the moment, but I think you guys get the idea. Tomorrow is my first day back to work after a lot of leave and training. Is been over a month and I shudder to think what awaits me. Until then, I'll enjoy my pipe while listening to an audio book of the hobbit and sipping a nice glass of makers mark neat.

We save the good stuff for when you all left.

Smoked some GLP Gaslight in one if my Brigham's with my friend. I restored this little guy for him and he came by to pick it up.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409614346.730681.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409614358.500993.jpg

Oh and here is the pipe :)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409614380.759355.jpg

All the while my daughter was picking zucchini.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409614410.658941.jpg

There were three that size, and we've gotten about 8 prior to this all similar size. Been a great year here for Zuc's and Cuc's, but garbage for tomatoes.

Top Bottom