What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Worked today and am plenty tired. Watching Ken Burns' Prohibition and smoking Holger Danske Royal Navy Flake in the 2014 LE.

I'm in good company. Almost everyone is smoking a pipe in this doc ;)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413711033.942992.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413711095.365004.jpg

Balkan Sobranie in a Boswell's Poker. I started checking emails when lighting up, and I see a Smokingpipes email for just in BS. It was an hour old email and all the BS was gone by then. Even with a two tin limit this stuff flies off the shelves.

$image.jpg

...but my BOTL 2014 pipe ain't too shabby! [emoji41]

Why are the pics posting 90° to the left??

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1413843679550.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1413843679550.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 90

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Someone please send me a PM the next time a Tinsky LE pipe is introduced to the forum. Still kicking myself that I missed this year's pipe!

You can still buy the Artist's Proof version of the pipe through the St Sue Moore Auction going on now. Ends tomorrow though so you need to get on it quickly. It's in the main auction forum, not the separate stock exchange forum.

Balkan Sobranie in a Boswell's Poker. I started checking emails when lighting up, and I see a Smokingpipes email for just in BS. It was an hour old email and all the BS was gone by then. Even with a two tin limit this stuff flies off the shelves.

View attachment 509620

If your trying to get a tin of the Balkan Sobranie, there is one up in the stock exchange being auctioned off in a lot for the sue moore fundraiser. :lol:

Stanwell 86 (beautiful rounded bent Dublin) and Orlik Golden Sliced this morning. Along with my Monkey Blend double espresso. After my great DE shave, the smell of Proaso green, Old Spice, virginia, and coffee all blended together make the start of an awesome day!

Top Bottom