What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412313230.798342.jpg

Frog Morton's Cellar in my Legend, breezy autumn stroll

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1412370433074.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412370433074.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 100
The night before I had a bowl of Esoterica Penzance thanks to the generous Price! All I can say is oomph! Strong stuff that tastes like black tea. One small bowl lasted an hour ending with powder white ash.
Yesterday a bowl of G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight in my Peterson 80s. Strong, tasty baccy.

Last edited:
Been a while since I've had time to post here. I've been puffing, just not taking pics or posting. Before bed, Fuller's London Porter and my Brigham Pot stuffed with Tillbury

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412395274.793751.jpg

That's good to hear. I just picked up a couple tins and buried them in the war chest for an extended nap.
I picked up only one extra before knowing how good it gets. With a few years on it I'm sure it will be awesome. A decade may make it magnificently delightful. I'll be getting a few more tins myself, for sure.

I picked up only one extra before knowing how good it gets. With a few years on it I'm sure it will be awesome. A decade may make it magnificently delightful. I'll be getting a few more tins myself, for sure.
I'm shooting for five for the first tin. Pretty sure I've got enough to keep me going 'til then. :001_cool:

Savinelli Champagne Billiard 127 with Mac Baren Navy Flake

Nice seeing you around these parts :)

Just got news that the kids don't have to go to school tomorrow because of the typhoon, yet I do :(

Taking in the news along with Erinmore flake in this bent Bjarne.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412478836.692464.jpg

We've got rain here now and by the way shivering and looking for the space heater snow is around the corner :(

Ugh, I was looking forward all day to having a pipe and then I looked at the thermometer-- 39 degrees. Ugh, I need a heated garage or a more understanding wife!

Just got off the phone with the Board Of Ed. I don't have to go to school tomorrow because of the typhoon!

Celebration Tom Howard pipe with PS LNF

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412487263.994236.jpg

Last edited:
I've never been able to smoke in a bar before. It was so relaxing. Everyone else was smoking cigars.

Attachments

• $20141003_220144.jpg
    $20141003_220144.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom