What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

New LE with GLP union square $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411735040.547976.jpg

Last night Dunhill Nightcap in a Falcon Meerschaum lined bowl. Very impressed with the pipe. Got it at TobaccoPipes. They've a lowest price guarantee.

proxy.php

Jack Knife Plug in Luciano Billiard.
Yesterday, Gaslight in Tinksy 2013 Xmas Pipe AM, PM Grand Croupier "Wild Card" in a Bonfiglioli Manager Billiard

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Been a rough week (rough couple of months actually) and I needed something special. 40 year old MacBaren's Dark Twist Roll Cake in my 1977 Dunhill 4103 shell briar. Sweet perfection.$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411788707.675447.jpg

Last edited:
Drove to Boston yesterday, and didn't bring any tobacco with me. Was planning to pick some up and bring it back north with me (WAY cheaper in the US). Only made it as far as the local "smoke shop" last night, and pickins were slim. Ended up with a pipe full of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey. Not as terrible as I expected, but not fantastic either.

Drove to Boston yesterday, and didn't bring any tobacco with me. Was planning to pick some up and bring it back north with me (WAY cheaper in the US). Only made it as far as the local "smoke shop" last night, and pickins were slim. Ended up with a pipe full of Borkum Riff Bourbon Whiskey. Not as terrible as I expected, but not fantastic either.

Hopefully you have time to visit a "real" tobacconist, although they are becoming increasingly rare

L.J.Peretti at Park Sq in Boston: http://www.ljperetti.com/directions-contact

Leavitt & Peirce in Cambridge: 1316 Massachusetts Ave in historic Harvard Square, across from Harvard Yard

Top Bottom