What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
H&H Delta Days in a Ronny Thunér Rhodesian. First taste of Delta Days, and I'm liking it a lot. First smoke in the Thunér, and it's already a fave.. love it!

View attachment 617527

Nice to see Ronny kicking it with Reginald B. Stickford, your faithful assistant. Great looking pipe, but are those dollar signs I see in the smoke???:pipe:

Some newly-opened three-year-old Hamborger Veermaster in the 2014 B&B LE...

$DSCF4007.jpg

Certainly the most unique blend I brought home from Vegas was this House of Calabash Wild Rose sample from [MENTION=48751]jiminyshiznit[/MENTION] . Blended with actual rose petals. About to give it a whirl in my trusty IMP...

$DSCF4009.jpg

Youch. Sorry Mat, that one just didn't sit right with my palate. Loading up a shorty of Stonehaven in the El Dagner to finish my evening...

$DSCF4010.jpg

Some 2005-ish Escudo in a Radice Twin-Bore. This tin was part of an incredible gift of tobacco I received from an extremely generous member here not long after I started smoking, and I've been nursing it very judiciously, special occasions and such, for quite some time now. Nearing the end - I may get two short bowls out of what's left.

$DSCF4014.jpg

Oh. No. You. Didn't. Very nice Cooke! I'm jealous.

I did. This pipe smokes beautifully off the first bowl.

I typically don't care for bowl coats but this had no effect on the flavor and I got two moist coins down to ash without even putting a pipe cleaner in mid smoke. Very happy with this one :)

Top Bottom