What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Sutliff Private Stock Blue Danube in, of course, a cob. Pleasant but very mild.

In related news, I not only finally found a store with tinned tobacco, but the price was as good as internet pricing. It's a ghetto-looking store with bars on the door and windows but has maybe 8 Sutliff Private Stock varieties, $6.99 per tin.

Hearth & Home Vermont Meat Candy (Maple & Hickory) in a rustic Celtic Craft freehand African meerschaum...
$P1090893.jpg

Smoking some Velvet from the 50s in a GBD Prehistoric billiard. Went to pick up a pipe at HoC today and left with a couple pipes full of very old tobaccos. Also smoked some Wessex Burley Slices while I was there and will definitely be picking up a tin of that soon.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Smoking some Velvet from the 50s in a GBD Prehistoric billiard. Went to pick up a pipe at HoC today and left with a couple pipes full of very old tobaccos. Also smoked some Wessex Burley Slices while I was there and will definitely be picking up a tin of that soon.

Awesome!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
ASTB in the Butz Choquin I got in an antique store six months ago. First time I smoked this pipe.

Attachments

• $20140119_134110.jpg
    $20140119_134110.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 88
Dunhill 965 in a cob. Good stuff but I like FM original much more. The 965 is from a chain b&m and was $3.50 per oz. It might be imitation, didn't taste like quality tobacco, good but not great. I have a tin of 965 that I will open and compare it to.

Frog Morton On the Town in a Charatan squat-diamond-shank billiard. First smoke in this pipe.. awesome draw with it's long stem. Loving the pipe, but not loving the ott.. maybe I'll try again on a summer evening.

How does your Tsuga smoke? Is it worth the money? Been looking at them but didn't know if your paying for the novelty or quality.
It's a quality pipe, Tsuge doesn't make anything that isn't, I'm happy with it, I do wish the chamber was a bit wider and not as deep but that's just my preference, If you decide to get one shop around for the best price, it seem vary quite a bit for seller to seller.

Top Bottom