What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

C&D's Small Batch Series: The Beast :devil: in a Huseyin Cor meerschaum, I missed out on purchasing this stuff but someone was nice enough to send me a sample, the bag note is a sweet/putrid aroma that reminds me of a rotten dumpster :em2400: anyway here I go off into the nether realms, wish me luck...
$P1130922.jpg

C&D's Small Batch Series: The Beast :devil: in a Huseyin Cor meerschaum, I missed out on purchasing this stuff but someone was nice enough to send me a sample, the bag note is a sweet/putrid aroma that reminds me of a rotten dumpster :em2400: anyway here I go off into the nether realms, wish me luck...
View attachment 655947

Report back, if you're still conscious! I'm curious about it, but have a feeling it'd be a little too much for me.

Well, I survived the experience with The Beast, not something I would smoke often but it was a smooth trip, definitely has some dark power to it...
$IMG_6563.JPG

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Kicking off morta May with some C&D five o'clock shadow in my Tinsky 15 LE morta billiard.

proxy.php

This makes me feel slightly better about missing out on it. :laugh:

This makes me feel slightly better about missing out on it. :laugh:

I remember the first time I smelled an English blend. It was a C&D tin. It thought it smelled like poo. I almost didn't smoke it.

Based on that formative experience, I might have to get a tin of The Beast. :w00t:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Good luck. Small-batch, limited release, and I think it sold out in a matter of minutes.

At this point I'm chalking it up to a missed opportunity, but maybe better for me that I did.

They also took a bunch of the tins to the Chicagoland Pipe Show, so other consumers were shorted.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
It must be "Finish Your Tobacco Day." I'm smoking the last of my Brebbia No. 9 Latakia Flake in a MM Hardwood Country Gentleman. A little while ago I finished up my Black Shag in a mini cob.

Top Bottom