What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks for the recommendations. Staying in JP, but was at Fenway today, and will be again tomorrow, so Peretti might work.

It's definitely worth the trip. Bring a pipe--they'll let you sample, and the shop is serious old school cool.

Day 5. Still no Internet in my house. Things are getting dicey. There's this woman here who claims to be married to me, but it's hard to make out over the longing call of my video games that I can't play. I wish some of these voices in my head would call and complain to the landlord as well... lol.

Bummer part is i'm out of audio books and my cell connection is too slow to download more! Lol. Well, I suppose I could finally get that package mailed out for cwf71, now that I've got plenty of time on hands. Only a week late... lol.

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in my Peterson darwin premiere. Yum. Nice way to start the day.

It's amazing what one can get done when the internet is out. Package all packed up for mailing, car washed, dog washed, baby washed, front step washed and a bunch of boxes broken down and taken to recycling. I may even keg a batch of beer and take a dip in the pool!

Enjoyed some shortcut to mushrooms in a MM Meerschaum cob during my chores.

Yesterday was a new to me estate Peterson Donegal 03S with a twin bore stem loaded with Sutliff County Cork.

Today I'm having 2013 Christmas Cheer in my Stanwell B1 Bjarne Nielsen.

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
All of this talk about Peretti's has me smoking some Peretti Cambridge flake in my Moretti Morta billiard.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411930308.557587.jpg

It's amazing what one can get done when the internet is out. Package all packed up for mailing, car washed, dog washed, baby washed, front step washed and a bunch of boxes broken down and taken to recycling. I may even keg a batch of beer and take a dip in the pool!

You did stuff? That sounds awful!

You did stuff? That sounds awful!
It was. I cried a little on the inside with each chore. My wife looked on in amazement. I hope she doesn't expect more of this. I may be in trouble... lol.

But, I finally got my package out into the mail, so I can stop feeling like a procrastinating bum!

Top Bottom