What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Now a little Peter Stokkebye English Luxury in a 1987 Tinsky blasted bent Dublin.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404965464.972231.jpg

Tomorrow I have a business trip in Sendai. Which means I technically get to start my weekend on Thursday night!

Smoking my new (to me) Jolly Roger with some Standard Latakia Mixture. Haven't had a Bud in what seems like forever.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404992600.438306.jpg

Another catch-up posting

Tuesday's Tinskey 5X Rhodesian with McClelland Brindle Flake (really going to let this dry longer next time)

$PoD_08Jul2014.jpg

Wednesday's Peterson XL15 "The Squire" loaded with Pete Stokkebye Proper English

$PoD_09Jul2014.jpg

Tonight's David P Ehrlich prince with Frog Morton Across the Pond

$PoD_10Jul2014.jpg

C&D Briar Fox in a new to me Danish No Name Estate Freehand.

The story on this is... I bought a Bruyere Garantie Shaq pipe off of Fleabay, not realizing how small the bowl was. Once it came in, and I realized I made an awful mistake, I gifted it to my father who prefers small bowls (though even this guy was a bit on the small side for him). In response, my father got me this pipe as a "thank you" in response to the pipe I gave him.

My pops has got full blown PAD now. He's picked up a few pipes in the past week or two, with a Peterson Racing Green pipe and a Meerschaum from Turkey on the way. He's also got his eye on a Peterson Dracula. He now affectionately refers to Grousemoor as "***** A Lot", which ranks up there with Ennerdale as his two favorite tobaccos.

I've created a monster, and I'm loving it.

Samuel Gawith's Winter Time Flake in a rustic Barling Cherrywood African meerschaum...
$P111000512.jpg
If you like Latakia flakes you gotta try this blend.

Billy Budd in a Nording Signature Freehand (huge bowl), only smoked for about 45 minutes, I've noticed BB burns quickly.
Wife commented that house smelled like S*** and motor oil and I smoked outside!

This is becoming my regular Friday smoke.

Also I ordered a Chacom Poker and two more tins of Waccamaw last night.

Out on the deck watching the sun getting ready to settle down for the night. Condor L/C in an old Marxman Benchmade half bent.

proxy.php

Top Bottom