What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

I've just moved into a real house. After 5 years in units with no yard or workshop I'm finally lighting up to celebrate.

At my new workbench under the house. Just finished a Balkan Sasieni in the falcon whilst hammering stuff man style and moving into a cob of Orlik Golden Sliced. What a freaking fabulous day!

I've been hammering and sawing and drilling and spraying weeds and putting together my new brush cutter. Ahhhh bliss. View attachment 495196

Congrats! That's a great thing to celebrate.

Congrats Rob!

I'm enjoying my Peterson Father's Day 2014 606s loaded with Pembroke. Rob has me thinking about my own harvest in Spain. Been harvesting the lemons for a while, but orange and olive time will be coming up soon!

$uploadfromtaptalk1410626687633.jpg

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Me too. A while age Aldi had them in stock and for dirt cheap. I was in heaven, unfortunately that didn't last long

Ben and Jerry's used to have a flavor called Chocolate Macadamia- chocolate and vanilla ice cream swirled with chocolate covered macadamia nuts in it. I, unfortunately, haven't seen it for a while. It was the most awesome thing I have ever had from them.

Thanks all for the congratulations. Love this community.

Re the macadamia ice cream be making my own. The tree is heaving with them! I'll post in the Mess Hall when it's done. :)

Keeping on thread we had a house warming party last night and celebrated SWMBO's visa approval. Awesome night with good friends and smoked WAY too many bowls of Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake. It was a sample from someone here in Australia so was nicely dried from being a long while in the zip lock bag. Smoked like a dream.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Peter Stokkebye 701 Virginia in a Tinsky blasted pear.

Followed by McClelland 5100 red cake in a Tinsky rusticated pot.

And followed by PS 84 Amsterdam in an unmarked rusticated african meer billiard.

Love three pipe nights!

Some Rajah's court in a big ole Custombilt.

Sipping some freshly ground coffee puffing away on my stoop on a cool September night. I absolutely love autumn and am welcoming it with open arms.

Catching up the other day's Peterson XL15 with McClelland #5125 Coyote Classic

$PoD_08Sep2014.jpg

This afternoon's Tinskey 5x bent coral bulldog with McClelland #2000 Fragrant Mature Cake

$PoD_14Sep2014.jpg

I've had a cough for the past week, so I've held off on smoking. It seems that it's gone into remission, so I see that as a green light.

GH&C Ennerdale in an MM cob.

Top Bottom