What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

That's a beauty Meer Mike H!

Some more 1972 in a cob. Finished a Worsty while puffing. Having neared the end of this 3017 I can say that I like this in my cob pipes. It's no where near as intense of a Lakeland as Ennerdale. So for those "Lakeland curious" but tentative this is likely not a bad place to begin. It's SG quality tobacco with a hit of Lakeland. The case, while evident throughout the bowl, still allows the tobacco to shine through. For those wanting a bit of lady N with their pipe this weed is good for that as well.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435415906.487979.jpg

Tonight was my second smoke of the MM Maple Hardwood Diplomat. The blend was Sea Breeze, a house blend from my local tobacconist (Ye Olde Briar Shoppe in Vallejo, CA). I had removed the filter from the pipe, so the draw was very easy, making me wonder if I'd packed in enough tobacco, but it stayed lit pretty well until I was done with it (about half the bowl). The taste was noticeably different from the first go-round and I'm looking forward to seeing how my palate develops.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Tonight was my second smoke of the MM Maple Hardwood Diplomat. The blend was Sea Breeze, a house blend from my local tobacconist (Ye Olde Briar Shoppe in Vallejo, CA). I had removed the filter from the pipe, so the draw was very easy, making me wonder if I'd packed in enough tobacco, but it stayed lit pretty well until I was done with it (about half the bowl). The taste was noticeably different from the first go-round and I'm looking forward to seeing how my palate develops.
Glad to hear it's going well.

Top Bottom