What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
An American breakfast of bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes and an bowl of English Chocolate in what my wife refers to as "the saxophone pipe"

proxy.php

Afternoon bowl as my brew boiled (those are hops floating in the pot, that I grew myself), GLP Jackknife Plug in a Brigham Pot

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407714155.716573.jpg

With my brewing assistant (see the first picture) soundly in bed and my wife tucked up on the couch with her book I am left with my Alpha Rex and the remainder of the Jackknife Plug.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407714287.155382.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
During the last five weeks, my life has been really crazy. I have had maybe three pipes since then. I eyeballed a jar of Penzance marked 20JUL2013 really hard, then decided not to open it yet. Smoking some Penzance I obtained in April in my LE Tinksy

Attachments

• $penzance.jpg
    $penzance.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 70

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Hey Owen I've notced you haven' t been around. I assumed it was stuff with the kiddos, hopefully things slow down for you soon.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hey Owen I've notced you haven' t been around. I assumed it was stuff with the kiddos, hopefully things slow down for you soon.

Haha got that in the B&B Xmas mug exchange.

Good to see you Owen. It's been a while. How's the fam?
Well, the wife had knee replacement at the end of June. She was doing fine until she ruptured her quad muscle- that was a huge setback. I also have three grandchildren here, but the 12 year old is a big help. I worked 29 days in July- a co-worker who has different days off from me broke his ankle, so I had to step up a bit at work. Things are finally settling down a bit.

Well, the wife had knee replacement at the end of June. She was doing fine until she ruptured her quad muscle- that was a huge setback. I also have three grandchildren here, but the 12 year old is a big help. I worked 29 days in July- a co-worker who has different days off from me broke his ankle, so I had to step up a bit at work. Things are finally settling down a bit.

glad to hear things are settling down. good to see you around again

Good to see you Owen. Dare I say you were missed? ;)

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407725569.842159.jpg

Got all my luggage packed and ready to go back to the motherland.....in two days. Enjoying some Picadilly in a 305 System.

Dark strong flake in my Granhill Apple. This pipe is already banged up, so it became my shovelin'/workin'/fishin' pipe. Basically, I smoke this when doing any verb ending in a 'in. In this case it was my smokin'( ribs) pipe.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407727918.128749.jpg

Last edited:
Dark strong flake in my Granhill Apple. This pipe is already banged up, so it became my shovelin'/workin'/fishin' pipe. Basically, I smoke this when doing any verb ending in a 'in. In this case it was my smokin'( ribs) pipe.

View attachment 482449

It's early in the morning here and when I first saw the picture I thought "why in the world is he putting BBQ rub in his pipe". Then I read the post and it made more sense. Better go get a cup of coffee!

Still at BZero007'S house. Sitting in his backyard, drinking his beer and smoking his baccy.... mmmmm.... I bet you're at work reading this right now aren't you?! Muahaha!

Savinelli Brunello flake in my Peterson sandblasted rosslare spigot. Divine.

$uploadfromtaptalk1407784935293.jpg

Top Bottom