What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Trying samples, Dan's Hamborger Veermaster in a sandblasted Peterson 317, somewhat disappointing after all the hype and search.
Now Fribourg & Treyer Blackjack a bit better than HV but in the same realm of cigarette ashiness, smoking it in a bent Falcon International with a meer-lined bowl.

I rather like it! If more Lakelands are like this then I am excited to try them.
I'm not a huge fan of 1792 YMMV, you should give SG Grousemoor Plug and GH Ennerdale a try, I would start with the Grousemoor Plug and if you like that then move on to the Ennerdale.

amazing chimney there Price, how was its maiden voyage ?

It was great, thanks James. One of my favorite tobaccos. I had to baby it a little, but I can tell this is going to be a favorite pipe.:thumbup:

Tonight's smoke, BTW, is Ennerdale in the St. Pat's 999.

My Mario Grandi and C&D Sunday Picnic. RIP Mr. Tarler
$MG.jpg

Today I have aged Luxury Navy Flake in a no name basket pipe. Actually there is some writing on the pipe. It says Made in France, so I guess this will my Made in France basket pipe. It is a nice pot shape (a shape I never really smoked very much) and it is giving me an excellent smoke.

Just finished my inaugural smoke of my new Mr Brog Churchwarden #16. It had a firm draw, so I am going to check the draft hole in the bowl tomorrow.

First time smoking Squadron Leader as well. What a pleasant tobacco, I am glad I bought 4 oz.

Top Bottom