What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Dunhill Durbar in a Dunhill Shell Briar Cherrywood...
$P10808481.jpg

GQ Tobacco Swamp Flower in a Peterson Dublin Silvercap 53.

Edit: After letting it sit for a few months, the blend has really come together. At first it was like a punch in the face with perique, but now I'm picking up more sweetness and floral essence. This blend is now awesome.

Last edited:
Getting deeper into estate pipes, buying a bunch on eBay, has really helped me get a better appreciation of the gift that Rob gave me. The pipe has lovely grain, the stem is exactly the sort of marbled Lucite that I seek the most, and the oval shank's shape hints at the NCC-1701D of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Getting deeper into estate pipes, buying a bunch on eBay, has really helped me get a better appreciation of the gift that Rob gave me. The pipe has lovely grain, the stem is exactly the sort of marbled Lucite that I seek the most, and the oval shank's shape hints at the NCC-1701D of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Nice pipe for sure!

And my first POTD in probably three months. Sad that 30° is a reason to get outside! Peter Heinrick dark strong in my 2013 LE. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421813368.042967.jpg

Last edited:
Some of my favorite tobacco in my best smoking pipe. Everytime I light up a bowl of ODF, I smile. Because I know that when I get back to America I can order a pound of it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421842686.320527.jpg

Top Bottom