What's new

Fighting zombies!

Quick, quick! The zombie infestation has just reached your door and you only have enough time to grab one item in your immediate vicinity to use as a weapon.

You grab...

In my case right now, a coat rack.

Last edited:
Er, folding chair to fend them off until I get to the other room where the shotgun lives. Then an easy stroll to the back for the sledgehammer, block the windows and settle in for a long evening of headshots and hammer swings.

Im in a flooring warehouse I think I'm set with good stuff. :thumbup1: but closet to me a ceramic tile display board.

An empty Sailor Jerry rum bottle....I thought it would be neat to make and keep some bay rum in it, due to the shape, but I guess it'll work in a pinch to fend off those nasty zombies!

I work in Tech support.. so I guess that makes me a zombie :lol::lol:

Or if not then I guess I could use my monitors as a morning star type weapon.

Love the avatar... DRINK!!!!!

For the zombies... my baseball bat... it's a classic.

Father Ted. Class.:thumbup:

Depends on which kind of Zombie we're dealing with Resident Evil 2 style 'shufflers', slow and stupid. Easy to take down. only dangerous in numbers and/or surprise attack, or Dawn of the Dead remake, running, jumping and vicious zombies...

*looks around her room*
maaaan. I got a flimsy folding chair, a wooden briefcase and my montior as my best options. And a handful of straights but I ain't lettin' them get THAT close!

Right now? The 9mm. At home it would be the shotgun near the door. If for some reason I didn't have a firearm within reach I would probably grab a chair from my conference room. Though it would probably do me more good to barricade the door with it then try to fight with it.

hmm. here at work i have a tape gun, a box cutter, my computer, some canned air.... yeah, you might as well consider me undead.:tongue_sm

Oh, and I forgot to mention there is a gun store on the first floor of my building almost right below me. So, armed or not, I'm heading straight there.

Top Bottom